Team CaptAin

She was crying and the make up Doyoung had spent hours on was rolling down her face in black strings but someone shouted her name and she stopped. It was Doyoung, he was running to her with a worried face.

"Martha," he said stopping and the girl sobbed louder.

"He still looks at her, it means nothing, I'm always ugly," she was so down.

"He likes her so he should tell her," whispered Sicheng observing Doyoung.

"Hey are you changing feathers, you're no Cupid," Donghyuck raised his finger.

But down the lawn Doyoung took a deep breath.

"You're beautiful, he's an idiot if he can't see it, other boys..." he started.

"Other boys? Tell me one boy, one boy who thinks I'm pretty!" she shouted.

"Me," Doyoung lowered his head and she was so shocked she stopped crying.

"But, but," she stuttered.

"I always think you're pretty, with this clothes and make up, with your glasses and long skirts, you're always beautiful to me," Doyoung blushed.

"Oh no this is becoming so lame, change the soap opera channel into somethinge else!" shouted Donghyuck, fortunately the two couldn't hear him.

"Oh," Martha was speechless.

"Can I, can I walk you home?" asked Doyoung and she nodded.

He was so happy he grabbed her face in his hands and pressed his lips to hers. She was shocked but he was even more when he let go moments later.

"I...I'm sorry," he whispered but she jumped on him pulling him back to her lips and they started to make the same things Mark and Herin did.

"Oh why do they always have to do it, saliva, diseases, germs, it's not hygienic at all!" shouted Donghyuck while Sicheng laughed.

If it was as nice as dancing with Yuta, as touching him he could imagine why Doyoung and Martha couldn't stop doing it.

He changed his view to the game where Yuta was next to the goal, he kicked the ball, it flew this way but way above the net and it rolled somewhere into the darkness.

The audience started to give out some unpleasant sounds while Yuta ran to a tall guy and tried to get the ball from him but fell on the grass and groaned loud.

"That's happening when the guardian is too bothered with playing Cupid for others," said Donghyuck and Sicheng hated him even more.

He decided to forget the pain and walked back getting on the stand and taking his spot next to Taeil.

"At least you're back," shouted Mark while Herin was jumping up with her Jaehyun poster.

Yuta turned to the stands he looked right to the place where Sicheng was sitting their eyes met and Yuta smiled to himself. He jumped up, ran behind a guy, got the ball, passed over to Taeyong, then ran towards the goal, Taeil began to bite his nails and Mark muttered a loud "Go!".

The ball went from player to player till it was kicked back to Yuta who grabbed it and kicked it right in-between the leg's of the goal keeper.

The stands exploded and Sicheng smiled. Herin and Mark grabbed the poster and were shouting loud while jumping like two penguins. The sweat was dripping from Yuta's hair but he smiled brightly when he turned towards Sicheng again. The team got more power, Hansol scored a goal, Jaehyun the next one what caused his friends to overreact, and Yuta got the final three goals in before the clock stopped. Half of the school ran on the lawn and Alishin was trying to get through the crowd to her boyfriend but he turned from her and let the boys to carry him to the locker room so she stopped, she turned to Sicheng, her eyes said how mad she was, she grabbed her best friend, a blonde girl, by the arm and left quickly while she was followed by Taeil's hopeless gaze.

 Half of the school ran on the lawn and Alishin was trying to get through the crowd to her boyfriend but he turned from her and let the boys to carry him to the locker room so she stopped, she turned to Sicheng, her eyes said how mad she was, she ...

Thank you, your support is so beautiful, over 5K reads, I'm so thankful.

So what do you think about Martha and Doyoung? What about the game?

Much <3