teaRs

The school hallways were crowded but Sicheng wasn't that bothered with it anymore when he walked down the hall till he stopped next to Doyoung.

"Oh Sicheng I thought you won't make it," there was relief on the guy's face.

'The boy is really lucky,' thought Doyoung so Sicheng smiled to himself.

He wasn't lucky, he had wings, he could fly over the canyon in any case, but it wasn't necessary.

He heard the engine of Yuta's car approaching the school building, his feet tingled. He smiled widely running out of the corridor to the front door and down the alley between the lawn. He was half way to the spot where Yuta had parked his van when he saw Taeyong, Hansol, and Alishia, all three waiting for the boy on the pavement. Yuta jumped out, he seemed tense when all three people jumped on him talking loudly.

"No, I won't back off," he said with an angry face.

"But babe," Alishia took his arm stopping him from walking any further.

"See you later," he leaned in touching her lips with his briefly then he walking off, moments later he noticed Sicheng and looked away from him. He reconsidered something because he changed directions and approached boy.

"Hi," he muttered stopping in some distance.

Sicheng felt something very unpleasant tightening inside him, it hurt, it hurt so bad he couldn't stand being there or looking at Yuta, so he turned around and ran back to the school building. He passed a lot of corridors till he found the library there he hurried into a corner behind huge bookshelves, he slammed the backpack on the floor and sat down crossed legged, it was only then when he realized his face was wet, his cheeks were wet, there was something strange getting out of his eyes and moving all the way down, something like water.

"Sicheng," he heard a familiar voice and glanced up to see Doyoung, the guy seemed worried. "Sichneg don't cry, he's not worth it," Doyoung knelt on the floor opposite to him.

"What is it?" Sicheng washed his face off with his hand and glanced at the wet stains on his fingers.

"Shh it's normal to cry," Doyoung's voice was calm.

"I don't understand it," whispered Sicheng. "It hurts so much," more tears rolled down his cheeks. "It hurts somewhere, somewhere here," he whispered.

"Unanswered love hurts the most," whispered Doyoung and Sicheng blinked.

"Love?" he said stuttering.

"Come on, you're into him it's obvious," Doyoung shook his head.

"Hi, oh do you need help?" Doyoung and Sicheng looked up to see Mark and Herin, they were holding hands and had awkward faces when they burst into the corner.

"It's nothing serious, I can handle it," Doyoung glanced at Sicheng.

The boy swallowed more tears.

"Has Yuta been an ass?" asked Herin. "Because he always is."

"Yes Sicheng remember my words, Yuta is an ass, there's the equals sign in-between this two words," Mark raised his brows.

"You're not helping at all!" shouted Doyoung.

"I know what can cheer you up, come to the party tonight," said Mark. "In Factory Club 4."

"It's not a good place for him," complained Doyoung.

"We can take care of him," muttered Mark.

"You?" Doyoung seemed shocked.

'You will forget him in a second and only make out with your girl, and I'll have to babysit him the whole night,' thought Doyoung and Sicheng shivered.

"Mark is right we can take care of you, maybe you will meet some nice people," he said.

Sicheng looked at them, he hesitated, being able to red their thoughts he was more and more confused, they acted all friendly but deep down they thought he's a stupid burden they never needed.

"Ok I'll come," whispered Sicheng.

"I'll text you the address," said Mark.

"Ym..." whispered Sicheng.

"He doesn't have a phone," explained Doyoung and Sicheng was shocked the boy had remembered it.

"So, ym..." Mark took a notebook out and scribbled something on the back then he tore the paper out and gave it to Sicheng. "Would you need a ride, Jaehyun and Taei have cars," muttered Mark.

"No, I'll come," Sicheng lowered his head.

Maybe he should calm down, should get to know new people see how they are, Yuta wasn't in any danger today or tonight so he could have some time off. He hid the paper from Mark and tried to get over his tears, but the thing inside him was still hurting.

 He hid the paper from Mark and tried to get over his tears, but the thing inside him was still hurting

Thank you so much for you support.

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Sicheng's first tears? What will happen at the party?

Much <3