DeSirE

Life seemed back to normal on the next morning when they went to school. When Yuta stopped in his house for dinner, did homework and came in the evening. He seemed tense and Sicheng was still in-between minds when he waited in the dusted living room.

"Can you turn on the light?" asked Yuta when he nearly knocked a small table down in the hall.

"I'm sorry," Sicheng straightened.

"Ym, hi," Yuta pressed the light switch and his red face became visible.

Sicheng had no idea what to say.

"So, have you cleared the things with your people?" asked Yuta lying against the wall.

Sicheng shivered.

He couldn't lie, what should he say.

"So..." Yuta let the air out.

He came closer and placed his hands on Sicheng.

"I don't think," Sicheng trembled.

"Please don't say it again," Yuta pressed him to the couch kissing him roughly.

The kiss was so great so nice Sicheng's head felt dizzy.

But was he really able to never fly again.

"Yuta," Sicheng parted their lips. "Please give me a few more days, just a few," he asked.

"For what?" Yuta jumped from him, his face red from anger.

"I need to know if breaking the rules like this will.... if I will be punished," Sicheng lowered his head.

Yuta inhaled sharply.

"They can't punish you, I'm not allowing!" he stopped realizing how stupid it sounded, how fragile and useless his human strengths felt.

"Yuta you can... can sleep next to me in underwear today, ok," Sicheng tried to smile.

He hoped it can make the tension lower.

Yuta blew the air out quickly.

"I'll stay but only if we'll sleep naked," his eyes were stone cold and burning and Sicheng shivered.

"But," he stuttered.

"Ok," Yuta turned from him and Sicheng felt the heaviness.

"Ok," he whispered. "But you won't..." he asked.

"No I won't do it," Yuta walked upstairs while Sicheng observed him from his spot.

The boy got to the bed, stripped completely then knelt on the sheet and waited, Sicheng knew he was still mad, but still so hot, he couldn't help but stare at Yuta's body.

He flew up and calmed down enough to hide his wings in front of the opened bedroom door.

He trembled, it was different than in the bathroom in the locker room. They were all alone.

Sicheng walked in slowly, he heard Yuta's breath and he stopped next to the bed, he moved his hoodie up, got rid of his t-shirt and jeans, underwear and socks, he was there as bare as the human he loved. Yes being just light felt easier. He crawled on the sheet and touched Yuta's back.

The boy turned to him his eyes filled with fire.

"But you will be..." asked Sicheng.

He couldn't finish the sentence because Yuta pushed him on the sheet his body moving over him his lips melting in his mouth.

Sicheng couldn't imagine it was so easy again whan he was pressed to the mattress and touched everywhere.

"Yuta stop," he begged between rough kisses.

"I'm not doing it!" the boy grabbed his lower lip between his teeth biting it a little.

"But you're, you're doing things," Sicheng felt so much heat.

Thank you for your love and support it makes me happy.

What do you think about Yuta putting pressure on Sicheng, will they do it?

Also I need to tell you there are only 10 chapters of this story left.

Much <3