HeaLeR

Sicheng felt defeated, he got up, took a t-shirt and comfortable pants out of Yuta's wardrobe he walked to the bathroom and changed, then he came back.

Yuta was nearly asleep and Sicheng sat on the bed and held his hand. Hours passed but right after 3 a.m. Yuta woke up his eyes all glittering and sick, and shivers running through his body, his face was red and he started to cry, so Sicheng laid down next to him slipping under the duvet and placing his arms around the boy, he worked the magic at the tips of his fingers sending all his healing strengths into Yuta's body and the boy calmed down, he cuddled closer and soon he was peacefully asleep while Sicheng laid his face in Yuta's fluffy hair. He allowed his closeness to make Yuta feel ok, the moment he will wake up Sicheng needed to keep his distance. He decided to stay but never ever allow the boy to get that close.

"You are quite cute, I must admit," whispered Donghyuck who appeared in the room.

"Keep quiet," whispered Sicheng inhaling the scent of Yuta's hair.

"Sicheng do you really think your little plan there will work?" asked Donghyuck.

The boy decided to be silent, he couldn't lie.

Donghyuck's light was strong in the room and Sicheng felt safe when he was watching it while Yutas body became more and more ok in his hands.

They spent the morning together and Yuta's mom was supper happy her son hasn't caught a cold or worse, the boy was more than alright and Sicheng smiled to himself when he watched how Yuta was dancing around the kitchen and singing for him. He borrowed the boy his clothes, brought him to school, said bye getting closer to his nose but Sicheng moved back and Yuta did too. He seemed sad but tried to smile when he left Sicheng next to his classroom.

The week passed and Sicheng kept his distance, Yuta was with him so often still he accepted Sicheng's choice. He never even held his hand and Sicheng missed it more and more. During week three of it Sicheng was sitting in the library on the carpet in the corner when Doyoung came to him.

"I need to talk," he said seriously.

"Ok," Sicheng smiled.

He was very good in human relations now.

"Why are you doing it to Yuta and yourself?" asked Doyoung taking place one the carpet opposite to him.

"What?" asked Sicheng quietly.

"You don't touch him at all, I've heard he kissed you and you argued, you ran away, he went to look for you and you had found him in a snow storm," said Doyoung.

"And?" asked Sicheng while his hands trembled, so people knew about the kiss, Alishia had seen it, Taeyong and Hansol had seen it.

"And?" Doyoung opened his mouth wider. "You love him he loves you, why don't you let him closer?"

"Because it's a sin," whispered Sicheng. "I can't deal with what happened," he looked at the boy.

"What's a sin?" asked Doyoung.

"Kissing," said Sicheng feeling the sparks on his face.

"Kissing is a sin?" Doyoung looked at him in disbelief. "Who had told you that?"

"This are the rules," said Sicheng.

"Listen what's a sin in showing someone you love him? Kissing is nice, it makes the world a warmer place, it makes you and someone else happy, what's bad about it? A forced kiss can be bad, but one that expresses your love, one both sides want," Doyoung was observing him and Sicheng had no idea what to say.

"But I can't," he whispered getting up and leaving quickly.

Thank you for the lovely feedback and support, you are the best

So what do you think about Sicheng staying but keeping his distance? Will he consider Doyoung's words?

Much <3