DouBle VieW

She was about half a head teller than him and Taeil must have felt even smaller when he stood there unable to move.

"Wow this was hard," whispered Donghyuck who stopped behind Sicheng.

"Wow this was hard," whispered Doyoung who went pale.

But Martha passed them and ran to the girl's bathroom causing them to look behind her awkwardly.

"What's going on here?" asked Doyoung when Mark and Herin came to them.

"Martha likes Taeil but he only sees this stupid chick," muttered Herin.

"Wow," Doyoung became paler.

"I guess we're the only lucky here," Mark laid his hand around Herin and Sicheng tensed.

Yes love was like an obstacle too difficult to overcome, and there were so many other things in a human way - age, work, school, family, the list went on and on, and Sicheng felt it's the biggest hardship to be a human.

Martha hasn't returned to class after and Taeil was still mad and sad, and Doyoung asked Sicheng if he can visit Martha with him after school, and the boy agreed. Jaehyun was at the football team practice, Mark and Herin made some posters for him, while Taeil was probably at home crying because of the rejection, so Sicheng and Doyoung knocked at Marthas house some time later in the afternoon. It was a small house like each other house on this street, and the girl opened. She was cried out but let them into her room, there they noticed a huge mess, a lot of cosmetics were lying on the desk, a mirror was placed on it while the whole wardrobe was on the foor.

"What are you doing?" asked Doyoung.

"Oh I thought if... if I'll look like her I might get a chance with Taeil," she said and Sicheng glanced at Doyoung questioningly.

"What? You are beautiful that's why you even have a chance with Yuta, I only want Taeil, the awkward, fanny and sweet Taeil," she said quietly glancing at Sicheng who turned to the mirror.

He never considered humans beautiful or ugly, they were are humans, only Yuta was amazingly stunningly perfect, and Sicheng was shocked others find him beautiful. Was it what Yuta was thinking too, or was he disappointed with something.

"We...ym we can help you, if you like, but... but," started Doyoung.

"What!" Martha raised her voice and he jumped back.

"Nothing we will help you, Taeil will regret it," he said.

So Sicheng was asked to sit on the girl's bed while he watched how Doyoung opened some small bottles and painted Martha's niles, placing a lilac color on them carefully. Watching how Yuta drove to the grocery store next to his house. How Doyoung focused one the make up tutorial in his phone then began to place all the layers on Martha's face, while he was getting a little red when his and the girl's eyes met. How Yuta put the shopping bags into the house kitchen, got a text from his sister, the one on the road trip, smiled to his phone, kissed his mum's cheek even if she looked so troubled.

"Will you come to the game mum?" he asked biting on an apple and leaning at the kitchen counter.

She shook her head and he became sad.

Soon they worked in silence preparing some dinner and Sicheng wished he could read Yuta's thoughts, or maybe no, what if they were about the moments with Alishia hours ago. He shivered and returned to the bedroom view where Martha's cheeks became a little red when Doyoung finished his masterpiece on her face.

He told her to close her eyes and ordered Sicheng to find some clothes for the girl in her wardrobe one the floor, while he stared at the girl, blushing a little. Sicheng felt strange when he was picking up pieces of clothing that smelled like the girl and her house. He tried to find some that looked nice, leather shoes with a little heel, bright blue jeans, a t-shirt with a glittering picture on it.

He saw how Yuta took the car again, the roads were safe for him today. He reached the gym, got to the locker room, the boys were happy to see him. Taeyong and Hansol started to talk about girls and the game, while Jaehyun was listening and shaking his head.

Yuta laughed, he grabbed his uniform and a towel, walked to the showers, Sicheng's body reacted with another craziness although he had observed Yuta swimming with a plastic duck and a plastic frog called 'Frog' in the bathtub in his parents' former apartment, and so many times later, but now it felt different, Yuta's back, his skinny but strong body, the water hitting his face and rolling down his neck and chin, the mess of brown hair now wet and way to sensual, he looked manlier without the little layer of make up he was wearing casually.

Hi thank you so much your support is amazing 💜

Do you like the chapter? What do you think about Sicheng and Doyoung helping Martha? What will happen at the game?

Much <3