cAndLe

The clock on the wall was ticking and Sicheng couldn't focus on the physic lecture. It was the last class but all his thoughts were by Yuta. The deadline, it came so quick, before he could notice there was half a day and one night left. He felt it, Yuta's light was like a flame in the wind heating up and fading, and he couldn't stand it. He needed Yuta to stay with him, and suddenly he wasn't afraid at all, he needed him, he longed, his wings his magic, his immortality all of this stopped to matter.

The bell rang and Sicheng jumped up leaving all his books, he ran through the corridor to the empty class on the ground floor where Yuta was talking to Mark, Jaehyun and Hansol about tactics for the next match. Sicheng stormed the class and Jeahyun and Mark exchanged looks while Hansol smiled wide.

"Sicheng," Yuta turned to him his tired eyes lit up and the light around him got a little stronger.

"Yuta," Sicheng ran to him and hugged him pressing his face in the boy's neck.

"He really missed you," said Hansol.

"I did as much," Yuta caressed Sicheng's thigh.

"Come to me tonight," whispered Sichneg trying to make his voice lower.

"Oh," Mark raised his brows.

"Sure," Yuta took Sicheng's chin and looked at him. "What's up?"

"I want you all the way tonight, ok," Sicheng got serious.

He ignored the whistles from the other boys.

Yuta turned very red.

"Ok," he muttered.

"Great," Sicheng pressed a quick kiss to his lips and ran out.

He fell on the floor in the corridor and inhaled sharply.

Right now he really wished Donghyuck would appear to bring him some comfort, he hoped sacrificing his wings and life will be enough to save Yuta.

The night feel and Sicheng had bought a lot of candles, he placed them around the house and lit them up. In the milky yellow glow he walked from room to room waiting impatiently, and he was all ready when the sound of the engine appeared on the driveway.

He counted Yuta's footsteps till the boy opened the door to the bedroom on the top floor and stopped.

His light was fainter than the candlelight around them and Sicheng felt so much fear he jumped to Yuta taking his face in his hands kissing him hungrily.

"I love you," whispered Yuta who seemed somehow down tonight.

Sicheng couldn't stop kissing him and Yuta moved foward his hands getting under the boy's clothes quickly. They undressed each other in the tension that seemed there, and Sicheng couldn't stop but touching Yuta everywhere he could reach.

They were naked so quick, they knelt on the bed, Yuta caressed the boy's cheek slowly.

"I hope it will be the best memory ever," he said leaning in, and one by one he kissed Sicheng's body down to his feet. He licked each intimate place, one even more causing the boy to hyperventilate, to scream his name out loud, he felt Yuta's lips traveling to his back, down on his heels, between his butts, up his spine and there he kissed the edges of the wings causing Sicheng to fall once again, because if this human accepted him the way he was... where could the sin be in all of this... in endless love... in the way Yuta returned to his lips. He kissed him so long, so slow, so deep, Sicheng barely realized how the boy lifted his hips, how he changed position, moved a pillow under his back to make it easier.

"Just look at me, and remember I love you," Yuta has never been that gentle.

Thank you so much for all the lovely support, it's amazing.

So what do you think about Sicheng's decision to give it all to Yuta? How will their first time be?

Much <3