VoW

Two days later Yuta went to practice but was late and Sicheng decided to stay calm although he listened to each sound. He tried to give Yuta some privacy, to not to look at everything like he used to but it was harder than ever to be without him and then the car engine appeared in the street, so Sicheng jumped from the couch and flew up to the dusted chandelier making a few flips in the air.

"Hi," muttered Yuta moments later who smiled to himself when he walked in and noticed the boy drifting hig up at the ceiling.

"Hi," Sicheng smiled bright and returned on the carpet, the light faded when he hid the wings and moments later he was in Yuta's arms.

"I have an idea how it could work," whispered Yuta placing kissed all along his face and neck.

"What?" asked the boy.

"Us doing it," Yuta raised his brow.

Moments later he fell on his knees and took something glittering out of his pocket.

"People say it's not a sin to do it if you're married so marry me," whispered Yuta and Sicheng jumped a few steps back.

"What are you talking about?" he said.

"You can't do it because it's a sin and I respect that but I know how hard it is, I see us both struggling, I felt your hand two nights ago, Sicheng I know you want it as much as I do, and this is a way it's not a sin anymore so you can do it," Yuta begged.

"Do do your really think that matters?" asked Sicheng who felt so much pain.

"What do you mean?" Yuta lowered his hands.

"Where I come from there is no married or not, it, it doesn't mean a thing," he was frustrated and mad.

What was Yuta thinking, a guardian had duties, rules, he couldn't get into any stuff like that.

"I don't get it, it's a vow, people say it has the blessing," muttered Yuta getting up.

"Stop!" Sicheng turned from him,

"So you don't want me yes?" asked Yuta his voice cracking.

"I do, I just can't, it's against the rules," Sicheng wasn't looking at him.

"I love you, I want to give you the rest of my life isn't this enough?" Yuta blinked in shock.

"Yuta I can't take anything away from you, I'm here for one main reason, to protect you from all harm," whispered Sicheng.

"Nice way to do it by rejecting me and hurting me," Yuta snorted.

"Yuta," Sicheng turned to him.

He saw the boy's clenched fists and red eyes, tears rolling down his face, and he couldn't stand this sight at all, but there was no pillow he could lay underneath Yuta's body to cover him from the fall, no magic he could make a deer slow down so Yuta could drive home the safe way. There was only one way to make him happy again and Sicheng trembled when he walked to the boy and pressed a long kiss on his lips.

"Ok, ok if it's important I'll do it," he said.

"Why," Yuta took his hand off his face.

"I want you to be happy," Sicheng smiled.

"What about you?" Yuta was still so cold and distant not like his usual self.

"I'm happy when you're happy, it's simple," Sicheng smiled.

Yuta took a sharp breath he lifted Sicheng's hand and pressed the glittering thing on his finger, then he pulled the boy closer by his waist and rested his head on his shoulder.

"I'm really mad at you," he said inhaling sharply. "And if you knew the human ways and rules I'd tell you the fuck off, but you're so insanely different I can't even find a good reason to yell at you," Yuta laughed and shook his head. "Silly I love you so much," he said grabbing Sicheng's face and squeezing his lips in a rough and passionate kiss.

 "Silly I love you so much," he said grabbing Sicheng's face and squeezing his lips in a rough and passionate kiss

Thank you for your support, I hope you're still enjoying the story.

What do you think about Yuta's idea?

As you advised me I had entered the Kpop Bromance Award with this book, I hope you can support me.

Also my new book 'Letters to love' is up and I'll appreciate each feedback on it.

And it's already Yuta's birthday in Korea so all the best wishes go to him.

Much <3