ShiHo

Sicheng blushed. He could say it's all the horrible things he saw Yuta doing with Alishia and the others, but he didn't want to think about it.

"In there, or there," he said pointing at Yuta's butts and lips. "Like you showed me," he seemed suddenly tense.

"Ok, yes, kind of," Yuta became even more red. "Shit, I feel like a parent having that talk," he laughed. "Do you know what goes in?" asked Yuta turning to him.

"I guess I guessed," Sicheng felt heat.

"Ok, and what I did to your leg, is... the way it goes but inside," Yuta turned from him.

"Is it strange?" asked Sicheng causing Yuta to smile again.

"At first yes, but at some point it gest pleasant. Sometimes it's rushed, or rough, sometimes it's just to get rid of your emotions and desires, sometimes a kiss is way better. The problem is the boy will always come, so even if he fucks up he get's the pleasure," Yuta took a deep breath in. "So the pleasure goes up to a point when it's unbearable and you climax, each cell in your body seems to get some kind of electricity shook and the reality around you stops to be there for a moment. You feel very deeply connected to the other human you're doing it with. It's the few seconds of pleasure whole humanity is crazy about," Yuta was smiling to himself and Sicheng observed him. "The thing is, it's also the way people are created, but only when and woman and a man do it, so boy x boy don't have to worry about it," Yuta's cheeks covered in deep blushes.

"You mean?" whispered Sicheng moving a little from him.

"Yes it's the reason why the human race continues to exist. So, when a guy climaxes the thing that gets out, it's there biologically to... you know... connect with the cells that are inside a girl, and then babies and stuff. But as I said you're a boy so we don't need to worry about it," Yuta breathed in heavily.

Sicheng had no idea what to say.

Them guardians were created out of light, once a form they existed forever guiding souls helping them out. Everything so clean and beautiful so far from human nature, that carried so many pains an regrets.

The thought Yuta could have kids, if he would be doing it with a woman and wanted it one day seemed strange, and Sicheng considered if he's not really invading Yuta's future by being here, being more than a guardian.

"Will you regret it one day?" asked Sicheng feeling something tightening in him.

"What?" Yuta caressed his knee.

"Not being ever able to become a father, in the future," Sicheng bit his lips.

"We can always adopt, there are plenty of lonely kids that need someone who will love them," whispered Yuta.

"What about..." Sicheng became even more worried when he remembered a autumn day when Yuta had dated Alishia and had a sentimental talk with Hansol and Taeyong about the future.

Yuta had told them about Shiho, the daughter he wished to have one day, and Sicheng became even more sad.

"Do you know about Shiho?" asked Yuta becoming slightly pale and Sicheng nodded.

"I knew your thoughts, but since I'm a human I have never read your mind," he whispered.

"Oh," Yuta breathed in. "Listen it's a imaginary thing, nothing serious. Shiho could be named Kyle, Ramja, Jenny or Moe, she could have any skin color, any type of eyes, she doesn't need to be really out of my genetic, as long as I would want her, and you would want her, if... ok, and it's so far in the future it doesn't matter at all now," Yuta caressed his fingers then up his wrist.

"But she would never have your eyes, your smile, your stubborn and difficult nature," Sicheng bit his lips.

"Or your chocolate skin tone, and your huge lips and small nose, or your cute and lovely calmness, but it doesn't matter because the only thing that matters for me isn't some imaginary someone, who could exist one day or might never be created, but the real person that is right here, right now, whose hand is warm and who I love more than my own life," Yuta placed Sicheng's palm to his lips.

The boy risked to look up at him.

Maybe Donghyuck was really wrong and all of them, all the human rules, biology, nature, good and bad in society. He closed Yuta in a strong hug, inhaling his scent, again vey human sweaty and he knew, no light could ever make him feel that fulfilled, that happy.

 He closed Yuta in a strong hug, inhaling his scent, again vey human sweaty and he knew, no light could ever make him feel that fulfilled, that happy

Thank you so much for all your support and the amazing feedback.

What do you think about Yuwin's conversation?

Much <3