sIn

His body reacted and he felt he really hasn't appreciated the strength of a human body and it's needs enough.

Yuta breathed in sharply while he placed endless kisses on Sicheng's face, neck and chest. The sweat from his hair was dripping on the boy's nose and lips. His nails got deep into the skin on Sicheng's thighs, he felt how turned on Yuta was, how he hopelessly rocked his hips back and forth against Sicheng's leg trying to keep his word.

"I can't, I fucking can't," he begged biting Sicheng's shoulder.

The boy stayed quiet, he caressed Yuta's hair trying to give him some comfort, his body was on fire too, but as less a human he could control it enough to stand it somehow.

"Sicheng at least help me, Sicheng," Yuta whispered something over and over, and some tears left the corners of his eyes. "It will be my sin," he said grabbing Sichneg's hand and placing it right there, the boy's eyes widened, while Yuta moved both of their hands up and down with force till he gave out a long groan and fell on Sicheng's body while the boy felt Yuta's heartbeat getting crazy and something strangely wet on his fingers. He didn't dare to move. Human sex was so complicated, he realized some parts of it, some others still seemed like a huge mystery.

He waited till Yuta's heartbeat calmed down and the boy inhaled while slowly rising from his chest.

Yuta's face was very red when he looked at Sicheng through a whole jungle of messy and wet hair.

"I'm so sorry my beauty," he bit his lip.

"Yy..." Sicheng had no idea what to say, he had one million questions.

"Do you have some working shower or at least running water?" asked Yuta sitting up.

His gaze wandered on the window and the distance behind it.

"Why are you sad?" Sicheng felt fear.

He never got humans, he allowed Yuta to touch him more then ever so shouldn't he be happy?

"I don't want to use you, fuck," Yuta swore. "I just... can't control myself because I want you that much. But it's not only physical, trust me, it's just that my body goes crazy when I'm around you," Yuta wasn't looking at the boy.

"And that's why you're sad?" Sicheng still had no idea what had happened to Yuta.

"No it's because you said no and I still used your body in some way, I used you, I really shouldn't," Yuta clenched his fist.

"But I said yes," Sicheng sat up and took the boy's hand.

"For sleeping together, not..." Yuta got very red.

"I still don't get it," Sicheng shook his head.

"What don't you get?" Yuta blinked a few times.

"What does it mean you used me, and what happened to you, why were you screaming, and, and what is this?" Sicheng pointed at his hand.

Yuta covered his face in his hands for a long moment and Sicheng felt even worse.

Maybe he should have never got that far, that involved, Donghyuck was right.

"Ok let's clean each other first, then we'll put something on and I... I'll try to explain you everything," Yuta got up.

He walked to the bath and Sicheng followed. They had never used it, and the shower was out of order but some water came out of the tap in the washbasin. Yuta turned it on and jumped away.

Thank you for all your love for this story it's so amazing

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about the things Yuta did? How will he explain it to Sicheng?

Much <3