35

"Lady Lisa you look so beautiful," Sandra says straightening out the gown. The week since the vote has been taxing to say the least and Lisa is more than ready for it all to be over with.

"I wish you were coming with us Sandra," Lisa says she thinks that both Leo and Sandra deserved to come with them but they've both decided to stay.

"Nonsense Lady Lisa, you don't want extra people around you at this time. Enjoy your time with Prince Tyler before the children come, after that there will be little in the way of free time." Sandra says as she finishes fixing the gown to her specifications.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Sandra goes to answer it and finds Cal standing there. She blushes prettily before moving out of the way and letting Cal into the room. "You look beautiful Lisa. Tyler is a lucky man to be getting you." Lisa smiles at his words.

She goes over and hugs Cal, "I'm glad you decided to come Cal. After the warning that Tyler gave I wasn't sure that you would." 

"I couldn't let my best friend get married without me now could I?" Cal says looking down at her and smiling to see how happy she is. He bends down and gives her a kiss, something more than a brotherly peck but less than what a boyfriend would give.

"Cal, you can't do that anymore." Lisa warns him more than a hint of anger in her voice.

"I know Lisa, but, I still love you even if you are marrying the freaking prince of the elves."

"Not after today he won't be," Lisa retorts. That had been half the hassle right there, she never realized just how big of a headache it would all be.

Cal smirks at her and then offers her his arm as Sandra gives her the huge bouquet of flowers that she'll be carrying down the aisle. "Calvin sends his love. He didn't think his wife should take this journey and it seems that he might actually love the bitch. The man never did have any sense when it came to judging people. But he did tell me to tell you that he'll kill Tyler if he ever mistreats you in anyway. He doesn't care how powerful he might be."

Lisa smiles and discreetly wipes the tears from her face. She looks down the aisle, ignoring the fact that the large space is indeed filled to capacity and finds the only face she cares to see. Finding Tyler's face she smiles the smile she only has for Tyler and walks forward.

The princess from the Fey realm takes her bouquet and Lisa turns to face Tyler.

The two repeat their vows and there is silence, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. Emperor Tyler you may now kiss the bride, Empress Lisa." As Tyler leans down to kiss Lisa there is a great tumult as the crowd goes wild. Their prince is finally married and to Lady Lisa.

Lisa sits by Tyler on the hillside overlooking the valley that she called home for so long. "When the people sent up their cry when the voting was done, were you worried Ty?"

"No. I was pretty sure they were going to keep me chained to the throne already but after you threw in that little tidbit about a wizard that cinched it. Did you do that on purpose Lisa?" They hadn't had a chance to talk about the voting since it happened a week previous, things had been too hectic.

"Yes, and no. I wanted that damn wizard to know that we knew about him, but I really wished I hadn't of had to say it in front of everyone. I wanted you to myself. I guess I'm just selfish like that."

Tyler looks over to his bride in her clothes that he'd given her not too long ago and loved how they looked on her. "You know Lisa, as Empress your tastes in clothes would go a long way in setting trends."

"Yeah, so?" Lisa doesn't follow Tyler's thoughts her own a thousand miles away.

"So, my love, you could start wearing pants inside the palace and have a trendy following of females doing the same within days." Tyler says, he knows that the men in court wouldn't put up too much fuss either. Some of the women have a mighty fine ass.

"Oh, Tyler you do know how to make me happy don't you?" Lisa says squeals and jumps into his arms just as Cal comes back with his car.

"What is it with everyone's timing?" Tyler grumbles setting his love to her feet as she giggles at his grousing. Lisa never giggles.

"Well your majesty, we don't have to have a ride, we could walk." Lisa offers, but she finds that walking is beginning to hurt if she does it for any length of time.

"No, Lisa, where we're going will be too far for you to walk. Cal swore upon his life that he wouldn't give it away." Tyler says sourly. He doesn't even like Cal knowing where they are going but he'd needed someone over here to fix things up.

Lisa accepts his hand to help her up but looks at him curiously, "Where are we going, Ty?"

"To our new home here. I figure you will want to come and visit a lot and I know I won't want to stay behind so we'll need a place to stay here."

Once they are in the car Tyler takes out a cloth and covers her eyes, "Just until we get there Lisa. Cal helped to decorate, since he knows your taste better than I do, so if you don't like something you can change it."

"Hey, Tyler, that's not nice," Cal grumbles but he's smiling even as he says it.

"Okay love, we're here," Tyler says and gently guides her out of the car and then removes the cloth from her eyes.

"Oh my-Tyler it looks just like my estate mansion in Andreamore, how in the world..." Lisa trails off not having any more words. Tyler is pleased, she loves her estate in Andreamore.

"I had no idea any place was like that one, but when we came to this estate I knew this was the one you'd want. I was right, right?" Tyler asks now a bit unsure, perhaps he chose wrong after all.

Lisa runs back to him and jumps into his arms, he barely manages to remain upright even as he cradles her to him. "It's perfect Ty. It's perfect."