31

"Princess, delighted to see you again and thank you for coming to see us," Tyler says after Lisa eats her food.

"I have to say that I'm glad to see you both here. I never thought to see you alive Lady Lisa." The princess says smiling widely. "After the reports on how Prince Tyler was during your incapacitation, I'm glad he refused the betrothal clause."

"It is only due to your help Princess that I am able to stand here this day. Thank you," Lisa replies.

"You have your own accomplishments Prince. Since your lovely bride is here you must have been successful at creating a new portal?"

Tyler smiles dotingly at Lisa before turning back to the Princess, "Yes. But I can see why the spell has been disused for so long. It stretched my abilities to the limit. I don't think there are even a handful of people in my land strong enough to create one now." Tyler turns far more serious.

"The doctors of the Earth realm actually lost her at one point Princess. They had to restart her heart and bring her back. There is no doubt she would have died here. We owe you for her life."

"No Prince, Lisa, it is I who owe you. Lisa for putting yourself in the way and saving my life and for somehow clearing out my enemies. I would repay you in whatever way I can. I believe that's why you've summoned me here?" The Princess teases.

"I requested, I would never summon a sovereign ruler of another realm," Tyler responds aghast.

"She's teasing you Tyler, calm down," Lisa is amused. She's finding that she likes this Fey Princess.

"Our dragon and Pegasi populations were badly hurt during our war. I would like permission for Lord Geminis to travel to your realm to recruit both to return to Andreamore with him. I know your portals like mine are indoors, so it really is a possibly messy request..."

The Princess smiles in delight, "You want to take away some of my dragons? I'll give them all to you, but convincing any of them to go with you might be dicey. As for the pegasi, well if your ambassador can convince them to leave he's welcome to try. I have nothing against them personally, but some of my people find them pests and would welcome them all to leave."

"Who is Lord Geminis anyway?" The Princess asks as she sips her wine. They are sitting in the glass room at this point and the stars are shining brightly.

"He's the dragon ruler here." Tyler starts to explain when Lionel comes in and whispers in his ear.

Tyler whispers something back in Lionel's ear and then returns his attention to the Princess. "He's actually here and requested an audience with you Princess." Tyler smiles to himself. He doesn't think the dragons of the Fey realm bother to shape shift at all.

"Do we need to leave the Palace then Prince Tyler?" The Princess says getting up off her seat.

"No need, fair Princess," Lord Geminis says as he enters the room, cutting off Tyler before he can reply. He goes directly to the princess and takes her hand and kisses it.

"Still no manners I see, Lord Geminis," Lisa says more than a little acidly.

"Forgive me, queen." Lord Geminis says actually flinching a bit. He goes over to her and repeats his gesture trying to get the scowl off of Lisa's face.

"I'm no queen, Lord Geminis and your manners lack quite a bit. And you tell your daughter that she needs to work on her people skills." Lisa's voice is more than a little acidic.

"You are to be a queen in less than two weeks My Lady. I am but giving you your rightful due." Lord Geminis says trying desperately to make up for his gaffe.