23

Tyler and Lionel hurry to the hospital. Lionel checks his phone but there is no message from Sandra. He thinks it might be a good idea to call her instead.

"Lionel, thank goodness. Did you reach his Highness?" Sandra says in near desperation.

"Yes, I-" Lionel tries to speak but Sandra breaks in.

"Good, she woke up and is crying uncontrollably wanting to see him. Is there any way you can bring him here? If you don't she'll be sedated and I don't know how the human drugs will work on the baby." Sandra breaks off, "Please try to get him here quickly." Sandra is pleading now.

Lionel doesn't say anything at that moment they reached to hospital. It doesn't take them long to find the others and Tyler slips into Lisa's room.

Tyler goes over to Lisa and picks her up, "Shh, baby, I'm here now." Holding her close she slowly loses her hysteria.

"Tyler?" Lisa asks in disbelief and then holds him close to her. She missed him so much.

"I'm here Lisa," Tyler says just holding her close and loving how she's holding him back.

"Don't leave me again, I can't take it. Just choose here or there and that's where we'll stay, but don't leave me." Lisa cries into his shoulder.

"You would do that? Willingly go back to Andreamore and live there with me?" Tyler asks desperate to hear her say yes.

"I don't care where we are, Tyler, I just want to be with you. Don't leave me again," she says half pleading and half demanding.

"I have to one more time, my love. I have to make peace so Lionel won't be killed on sight. I'll go back after you're released and make one demand and remove the exile order." Tyler is pleased with the idea that has finally popped into his head. If this works then Andreamore will have the peace it needs to have in order to heal and if not then it will no longer be his problem.

Lisa hears the satisfaction in his voice. "What are you going to do, Tyler?"

"I'm giving them an ultimatum. They will stop the riots, which have been going on since your supposed death, and accept the woman I'm going to marry or I will abdicate and let the power hungry council run the empire." Tyler smiles, yes, either way he wins.

"Tyler you can't do that. What if they choose for you to abdicate? You love Andreamore, it's in your blood to rule, you can't just..." Tyler stops her protests with a hungry kiss. At first she's too stunned but after a second she returns his hungry kiss with interest.

They are interrupted by the doctor entering the room. "Sorry to interrupt. Lisa, it's good to see you again, but it's not good that you came here unconscious. I just want to take a look at the bab-" Lisa interrupts.

"Dr. this is the father." She doesn't apologize for interrupting the Dr.

"Oh, glad to see that you're here. She's never brought you to her appointments I was afraid that she was actually going to be alone, a single mother." The doctor doesn't seem the least bit fazed that Lisa interrupted her.

"No, actually I was just talking to her about marrying me. If everything goes well it will be in two weeks." Tyler says looking at the strange machine the doctor brought in with her.

"Good, babies deserve to have both parents, as long as they aren't abusive." The doctor gives Tyler a glare.

"No, doctor he isn't abusive. The opposite in fact. He hasn't been here due to work calling him out of town all the time." Lisa is quick to reassure the doctor.

"Good. I thought it time to take a visual look. Let's find out what you are having shall we? And daddy I'm glad you're here for this."

"My name is Tyler."

"Very well, Tyler, would you set your fiance back on her bed for a bit please? After we're done you can hold her again." The doctor has a straight face and Tyler isn't sure if she is joking about or not, but he sets Lisa down and stands to the side of her.

"This machine," the doctor points to the one she brought in, "makes sonograms, it's not perfect and we might not be able to get the cooperation of well hopefully I'll be able to tell what Lisa is having. Do you want to know?"

Tyler looks at the doctor in amazement and then turns to Lisa, who is smiling secretly at him. "I would like to know."

Lisa replies for them both, "Yes, please if it's possible."

The doctor carefully arranges the blankets around Lisa for modesty and then lifts her hospital gown up so her baby belly is showing. Tyler hadn't realized just how big it had gotten. The doctor squirts on some blue goo that makes Lisa shiver.

"Sorry the gel takes forever to warm up." The doctor turns on the machine and puts the wand down on the blue goo and spreads it a bit. Even before sight of the baby they can hear heartbeats. Tyler is confused by it. He hears a really steady strong heart beat that he takes as Lisa's, it's slower. But he hears two other heartbeats that are rapid and strong, one slightly faster than the other.

"There they are." The doctor says pointing at the screen to the two rounded things showing.

"They?" Tyler is lost and looks to Lisa.

"We're having twins Tyler. I haven't had a chance to tell you. You aren't upset are you?" Lisa is a bit worried. He accepted her being pregnant happily enough, but twins is something else.

"Upset?" Tyler has a smile playing about his mouth. "An heir and a spare in one shot. No, I'm not upset, Lisa. Twins. If we stay here we'll have to move though, the apartment isn't big enough for all of us and twins."

The doctor smiles at his reaction, "Let's see what you are having." She stops the picture every once in a while and has a photo taken of the screen. Soon there is a long line of photos. "It looks like this one is a girl. Let's see if the other will cooperate. They aren't identical," The doctor bites her lip as she tries to get the other baby in a position for a shot. "There," she smiles, "looks like this one is a boy. One of each. Congratulations Lisa, Tyler, I hope your wedding plans go well. Lisa, you need to increase your water intake. Your electrolytes  are way off. I think that is what caused your fainting. After you eat something I'll be releasing you.

"Tyler, make sure that she drinks plenty of water and herbal teas. Watch out for caffeine." The doctor gives them both one last smile before she wheels the machine away.

"Tyler don't leave me. Please. Take me back to Andreamore and I'll stay in your rooms, but don't make me stay here without you." Lisa says as Tyler picks her up and holds her again. The IV gets in the way and Lisa gets angry with it.

"Don't do that Lisa, it'll hurt you." Tyler rocks her as he holds her. "I'll take you back tonight on one condition."

"What?" Lisa says pouting more than a little.

Tyler chuckles, "If the people could see you now Lisa. You tell Cal that you are going with me and he's okay with it."

"Damn. I forgot about Cal and the others. Will you take me to them?" Lisa asks biting her lip.

"Wouldn't it be easier for me to set you down and go get them?" Tyler is eyeing the IV and not sure if he should take her around.

"The pole is on wheels. Just unplug it, you carry me and I'll pull the pole." Lisa hates the IV but has to finish it due to her being dehydrated.

Tyler still not thrilled with the idea still sets Lisa down and wraps her in a blanket and unplugs the IV and scoots the pole around to where Lisa can grab it. He then carefully lifts her in his arms and takes her out of the room.