The two unknown people who had lifted you were walking towards something.

Your eyes were still unable to move. Fear spread throughout your body.

There was only one group of people that would want to take you.

Galra.

You didn't have enough force to move your body in anyway.

Soon your mind went blank as you fell asleep.

*Smooth Jazz*

"Shiro is she ever going to wake up?" Lance asked, as he finally wanted to meet the beautiful woman he had saved. Well him and Hunk saved.

But he saved her more, in his head.

"Just give it time Lance, she must've really gotten hurt if it's taking this long for her to heal."

It had been two whole days. The blue paladin was becoming impatient.

He wanted the girl to wake up when he was around. To make her fall into his arms.

Lance thought that was a perfect idea.

"Why don't you go and get something for lunch? You need to refuel your energy. Although you should of slept in your bed last night."

"Okay well it's not my fault that I'm worried about her!"

"She will wake up soon. Just go get some food."

"But that's what I'm worried about! Her waking up when I'm not here!"

Shiro just sighed knowing he couldn't convince the lovestruck boy to do anything.

"If this timer on the healing pod is correct she should be waking up in ten minutes."

"YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS A TIMER!" Lance exclaimed. If he knew this he would've eaten on time, and slept in his bed the night before.

"Whoops?" Shiro shrugged his shoulders while laughing at Lance.

"Okay well I'm heading up, tell me when the timer is at about three minutes." He left and went upstairs with the other paladins.

Lance's head was in his hand as he sat down right in front of the healing pod you were in.

He took this time to fully inspect you.

You looked almost like a human, except for your skin that seemed to shine. [Bronzer but skin]

"When are you just going to wake up already?" Lance said.

He went to check the timer that stated five minutes.

His legs ran up to where the paladins were. "Just a few more minutes until the healing pod releases her!"

With that he ran back down the stairs patiently waiting for you with the others running behind him.

"Wait there's a timer?" Keith asked.