A hand suddenly clamps over my mouth and pulls me back harshly while more hands grab my arms, preventing me from fighting. I struggle, trying to tear my arms from their grip, using my legs to kick them, but to no avail. There seems to be four attackers, each of them a man. I open my mouth and harshly bite the hand pressed over my mouth, making the attacker groan and pull it away.

"Calm down poppet, we just want to talk," one of them says, making me shoot him a glare, noticing a pleased smirk on his face as he winks at me, his grip on my arm painful.

"Where are you taking me?" I demand as they start pulling me harshly, my attempts to fight them off proving to be futile. In reality, I can't fight off all four of them, but I can always try.

They take away my guns and knives tucked into my belt, leaving me without any weapons. I struggle as much as I can as they drag me all the way to the cell building, making me realise where this is going, shivers running down my spine. I haven't been in a solitary confinement for so long, the memories of being locked in there flashing before my eyes, making anxiety crawl its way into my mind.

I'm being dragged through a familiar dimly lit, cold hallway, my eyes glancing at the cells on each side, seeing people locked in in some of them. When we reach the grey metal door at the hallway's end, one of the soldiers holding me unlocks it while the rest of them pull me in yet another hallway, filled with more metal doors. I'm being pushed into one of the solitary cells, watching as the four of them lock the door.

When I look ahead, I notice Eric, the superior I had a fight with earlier, his menacing eyes and smirk showing me how amusing this is for him. I glance around me as five men surround me like predators around their prey, my muscles tensing as I prepare to defend myself, itching to grab the only weapon I have with me aka my pocket knife in my boot.

"I think you and I both know where this is going, so I suggest you don't put up too much fight, you'll only make it worse," Eric says, glancing at the other four. "Undress her."

My eyes widen at his words and I bend down, pulling out my knife in the blink of an eye, cutting the hand of one of them, turning around as they begin approaching me. They all attack me at the same time, two of them grabbing my hands, the other one standing behind my back and holding my hips while hooking his leg over mine to prevent me from kicking the one standing in front of me, who starts to unzip my jacket.

"No!" I shout as one of them rips my knife from me, throwing it away. They manage to take my jacket off, releasing me for a second, giving me a chance to elbow one of them in the face and kick the other one in his crotch before they seize me again. The one I elbowed slaps me, my head whipping to the side from the impact, my cheek stinging.

"Such a feisty one, it was always fun punishing you," Eric tells me. "How lucky I am Seth is gone again, leaving the base to me. If you think he will do something about this later, think again. He needs every soldier he can have at the moment."

"It's funny how you think Seth is the one you should be afraid of," I say harshly. "It's me, not him."

The soldiers push me down onto my knees harshly, two of them holding my shoulders and pinning my legs to the ground with their feet while the other two hold my arms, each spread widely to the side. Eric approaches me and winks, my eyes noticing a whip in his hand, my heart slamming painfully. He stands behind me and I feel his hands brush my neck, making me wince. He suddenly rips my shirt in half, tearing it completely and letting it drop on the ground, leaving me in nothing but my bra.

"Ah, look at that canvas," he says, his fingers trailing the lines on my back and I arch it, wanting to get away from his disgusting touch, making the soldiers tighten their grips. "Time to paint some more. Ten strikes for threatening me and five more for putting a fight."