Chapter 7

Elena

Bitch.

My fingers gingerly brush over the bruised areas littered over my face, a quiet hiss leaving my mouth from the pain.  If I'd known that bitch would cheat, I would've definitely made sure she doesn't stand up after I'd pinned her to the ground.  Because of her stunt, I had to spend the night in the hospital wing since Ethan wanted to make sure I don't have any brain damage from the harsh blow.

"Oh, shit, your face." Jess gapes as I enter the gym. "I mean. . . wow. Not that it's bad, just. . . so, who did that?"

"Smooth," I reply flatly. "Trust me, when you see her, you'll know." 

"I always sleep through everything," Jess sighs. "Do you have a schedule when you're making a show, so I can make sure to be there?"

"Oh, sure, I'm working Monday to Friday, 24/7. Being a bitch, fighting with people and throwing sharp objects at them are my special talents," I say jokingly.

She laughs, pointing a finger at me. "I like you."

"Are you sure?" I ask. "I'm crazy, trust me, plus I tend to piss people off and sometimes I don't even know how or why, and--"

"Crazy people are my favourite," she interrupts my rambling, grinning.

I give her a smile, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion as I see Alex and Louis lying on the ground, Louis in a fetal position, and Alex on his back, his legs sprawled in front of him while his hands cover his face. Tori and Niall are standing beside them, wheezing from laughter.

I walk toward them, looking down at my brother. "What on Earth happened to you two?"

"H ordered Alex to have a combat and Louis volunteered to fight with him," Tori informs me. "They've both lost." She starts laughing again.

"This halfwit hit me in the balls when I strictly said Louis the magnificent is off limits," Louis snaps, glaring at Alex.

"And I said my face is off limits," Alex retaliates, flipping him off. "For someone so tiny, you sure can give a punch."

I snort when I see two bruises already forming around his eyes, making him look like a racoon. "I'm gonna have so much fun with creating nicknames for you now."

"It's not like you look any better, purple face," Alex mutters, glaring at me.

"Settle down, nicknaming is my thing," a deep voice says behind me. H stands beside me, his eyebrows raised as a playful smile graces his dark pink lips. "Alright ladies, rise and shine." He claps, looking down at Alex and Louis.

"Can't move, it hurts," Louis whines, clutching his crotch.

"And these strong and fine men belong to my army," H says sarcastically. "If you two don't get up now, I'll force you to train all day."

Both of them slowly stand up, releasing pained grunts, glaring at each other. "If I won't be able to have kids, I'm blaming you," Louis snaps at Alex. "Well, now that I think about it, maybe it's not such a bad thing, I mean no protection and all--"

H sighs in exasperation. "It's too early for your blabbering, Tomlinson, go and busy yourself with the trainees."

Louis grumbles something incoherent and turns, dramatically limping out of the gym while the rest of us laugh quietly.

"Sir, I'd like to know when will I get my first assignment?" I ask H, his gaze shifting on me now. I feel useless doing nothing but training when I could at least contribute with guarding the base or something similar while I'm here. I miss the adrenaline.