Chapter 35

Elena

Just like every morning after spending the night with Harry, I wake up in an odd position, this time being literally trapped under him, his body pinning down mine. His head is placed on my stomach, his strong arms tightly wrapped around my hips while one of his legs is hooked over both of mine, disabling me from moving.

I'm too hot and his grip is making it hard for me to breathe, but he looks so cute with his silky messy hair covering his eyes and puffy warm face. Okay enough admiring, I need air. I try to wiggle out of his grip, but he only tightens it, making me huff, a light laugh escaping my mouth. I shake his shoulders to wake him up, but he doesn't respond.

"Blrshsghk," he mumbles incoherently.

"Same."

He only turns his head, lying to his other cheek, the one he was previously lying on branded with slight red marks from the pressure. I take some time to reminisce the events from last night, a wide smile spreading over my lips. It almost feels like a dream, to have this man sleeping in the same bed with me after we shared something that brought us even closer together last night, surely this can't be real. Only now it dawns upon me how happy Harry actually makes me without even being aware of it.

"Come on, sleeping beauty," I say, trying to untangle myself from his grip.

"I thought I was prince Charming," his sleepy and deep voice slowly says, his eyes still closed.

"Yes, a sleeping one, everything is messed up when it comes to you and me apparently."

"Only a kiss can break the spell," he says dramatically.

"Then what? You turn into a frog?" I tease.

"Ribbet."

I burst out laughing, throwing my head back. "How am I supposed to kiss you when I'm trapped?"

He lifts his head and removes some of his weight off me, his eyes closed with a cute little crease between them, lips slightly puckered, honestly making him look absolutely adorable. I roll my eyes playfully and with a bit of struggle lean forward, pressing my lips to his. He cracks one green eye open, staring at me.

"Another one, I'm still sleepy."

I quickly kiss him again, a smile forming on his lips, his eyelids opening to the half, pretty green irises coming into my view. He lifts his weight off me, shifting onto his back lazily and we groan at the same time.

We're definitely not morning people.

"I'll have to leave soon," I mumble sleepily.

"Tsgsjhskggs," he mutters.

"I know right?"

"Sfzajneusn."

"Yes, we'll see each other soon. After breakfast maybe?"

"Mhmskgbdlaj."

"Okay." After spending so much time with Harry, I've got used to his "morning language" and I'm actually able to decode it now without much struggle. I don't know when did we turn into an old married couple, but-

A loud alarm starts blaring, warning us we're in some kind of danger. I sit up abruptly and Harry falls out of the bed from shock, his body hitting the floor with a heavy thud. He quickly stands up, now being fully awake, widened panicked eyes looking at mine.

"We're under attack," he says in horror. "Oooh, shit shit shit-"

"Maybe it's not-"

"Shit this is all my fault!" He shouts, grabbing his locks. "I should've known, who knows if David's even back, I shouldn't have been with you the whole night, I should've stayed alert! Good fucking job, Harry."