Introduction

Ashhh......

Hurry up babe we are getting late.

But its not my fault if we are later it totally your fault sunju .

But princess its not my fault too. Its was his fault.

My dear big brother was pointing to his old shirt telling that it was because his shirt that we are late. Just wow ,mark the sarcasm.

Ya right lets just go . And stop blaming things around you sunju .

__________***********____________

Ash pov *_*

So Hi ,
Am Ashni (Ash)
Age:17 years old. soon to be 18 .

Finally free.

Descrption: So guess i'm a long black straighten hair girl.
With black eyes.

i am still into college. Its my second year. Unfortunately there was some mishap in my first college so we had to move in here in new york.

I know you wanna know about the mishap . It all happen in that stupid economic class.

I started to feel pain every where . I couldn't  control ,so i started screaming loud. Loud means really loud. Soon my brother came and brought me back home. I was in a total mess.

Mom and dad took care of me. And for the first time i shifted into a wolf. A pure white wolf with blue eyes. Dad says that my wolf was unique and since i'm from Alpha blood. Every wolf would want me. Dad was every overprotective since that day. But i loved him . My brother sunju had to make such effort to convince him to let us move to New york since it would be a new life for me and i would learn a lot.

After so much pleading dad finally agreed  .. so here i am in new york. First day to college and i'm late . Just wow.

_________________________________

Sunju pov *_*     

So Hi i'm sunju
Age:18 soon to be 19
Still in collegue third year.

Description: i am a short black hair boy ,pure black eyes and soon to be Aplha of silver pack in England.

My pack is among the biggest and strong one. People fear us because of my father ,everyone take him seriously. But when i'm going to be alpha i'm gonna make sure to become like my father.

My sister Ash . She's just so good.  I really like her , if she wasn't my sister for sure i would have make sure to date her. For god sake she's hot i know its inapropritae to talk like that about your sister but still. She take care of everyone. Everyone love her in the pack.

But for good she's very good. But when you do bad to her or anyone close to her she's gonna make sure you regret it. She had even fight our best fighters because they were harassing a poor girl. And now she's our best fighter and best tracker.

Everyone love her. I just love my sister . No one dare to look at her because they know they would deal with me. She's just become my weakness.

Hope that you guys like it please vote or comment so that i would know that you really like it. Its just a new story and i don't know if you would appreciate it.

So thanks for reading. Love you 😍😘