Lady Shareen gets up and slips out of the room allowing Prince Tyler time to be with Lady Lisa alone.

Tyler takes one of Lisa's hands and holds it tight. He fears this time. Before there wasn't fear, but that was before she was injured and almost died. He caresses her face with his other hand. "I love you Lisa."

"Prince, the other magical animals have arrived. The outdoor pavilion has been erected and they are gathering there now." Lionel is the only one that dares to interrupt Tyler when he's in his inner rooms.

"Stay with her Lionel. Let me know immediately when she wakes." Tyler orders his most trusted friend and servant.

"Of course My Prince." Lionel assures him, "She's happier here with you Sire."

Lionel watches as Tyler sets down Lisa's hand and gets up off his knees. "Did she truly do something to help the dragons Highness?"

"Yes, and I don't think she's done, but I won't know until she rejoins us. Have Sandra stay with her will you?" Tyler doesn't wait for confirmation he just walks out.

"You're happier with her here as well."

"Always." With that Tyler leaves his rooms and makes his way outside to where all the magical animals were waiting.

The cacophony lessened until there is no sound left as Tyler makes his way to the front of the tent. Once he has everyone's attention he starts out.

"Lady Lisa wanted to be here, but after helping the dragon's with something she fell into an exhausted sleep.

"I know we all owe our lives to Lady Lisa, some of us more than others. I, myself, was about to die when Lisa let loose her fire storm that freed us all from the enemies that plagued us for more than a decade. I know you are all angry that you found out Lady Lisa isn't dead.

"Tyler," Lisa stands unsteadily at the entrance of the pavilion, she is holding tight to Lionel who is slowly bringing her to Tyler's side. "They won't believe words. They must see what happened. Lionel," she motions to Lionel at her side, "he can show what happened." Tyler catches her before she falls once more. Tyler is angry that she is up and he looks at Lionel angrily.

"She insisted I bring her and when I told her no, she started walking here on her own. She told me what she wants done though, if you will permit?" Lionel isn't sure that Tyler would allow it his countenance is dark and filled with fury.

"She is too stubborn for her own good. Go ahead Lionel," Tyler says and turns his attention back to the magical creatures before him. "My loyal servant is going to show what happened to Lisa that day and why we made the decision we did."

It was like watching a movie, not just sights but words, sounds they could hear and see it all. Other than what was being shown to them there was no sound in the pavilion.

"She sacrificed herself to stop war between us and the Fey realm. It was her decision, she chose to give her all to save Andreamore. She is far more loyal to Andreamore than those of Andreamore are. 

"Sending her back to Earth was the only way to save her. Letting people believe that she was dead was only to protect her while she was at her most defenseless." Tyler is getting angry all over again. "Even on Earth they lost her, they had to restart her heart. I had lost her, but they gave her back to me.

"Do you think that I liked being away from her? She's carrying my children. Instead of being with her I've had to deal with the petty insignificant idiots here. The senseless riotings, the power maneuverings of the council. Lisa had already taken care of the housing and food issues. She healed the land. She restored Andreamore and I had to fucking leave her side."