Lisa, goes for a walk, she found a place that calms her. Shian quite often joins her on these walks. They are both comforted by the beauty and quiet of nature. "Have you told the Prince yet?"

"No, Shian. What am I supposed to say, 'Oh, by they way Ty, I'm pregnant?' I can just see that going over well." Lisa wants to tell Tyler, but he seems further away from her than ever before.

"Lisa?" Tyler calls out. He's not happy that she has ordered her guards to stay back and goes for these walks unprotected. When he finds Shian at her side it mollifies his feeling only a little.

Lisa looks up and smiles. The first real smile she's given for a long time. "Ty!"

At the sight of her smile Tyler's anger disappears and he has trouble catching his breath. In that moment he realizes that he loves Lisa and wants to marry her.

Shian slips away to leave the two lovers alone. Tyler goes over to Lisa and helps her to her feet. Lisa slips her arms around Tyler and gives him a hug. Tyler uses that opportunity to steal a kiss.

"Lisa I-"

"Ty I-" They both start saying then both stop, laughing and tell the other to go ahead.

"Prince Tyler," a voice hails and they both look over and find a guard at the edge of the clearing.

Tyler is more than a little irritated, he's just about to ask Lisa to marry him and the guard interrupts. "What is it?" He manages to say without letting his irritation show.

"The council has requested that you return immediately to ratify the treaty with the Fey realm." The guard says uncomfortably, the rumor is part of the treaty is for the prince to marry the princess that is the delegate from the Fey realm. The guard owes his life to Lady Lisa and would far rather the Prince marry her. And it looks to the guard that the Prince would rather marry Lady Lisa.

"Come with me, Lisa, you are part of the council now." Tyler begs Lisa, he wants to finish what he started here.

Lisa looks searchingly into Tyler's eyes before nodding. "I have some things to take care of here first. Shian will bring me tomorrow."

"Have breakfast with me then?" Tyler asks smiling.

"Of course," Lisa says with shining eyes.

"What do you mean I'm not allowed in there? Tyler himself told me that I am on the council," Lisa says the next day. Tyler hadn't met her for breakfast and Sandra had told her that the council had been meeting ever since Tyler got back and haven't let up. Now the guards are refusing her entrance.

"I'm sorry Lady Lisa, but the council has forbidden anyone else from entering. We cannot allow you entrance at this time.

Shouting is heard from inside the council chamber and Lisa can feel a great deal of power build up as well.

"You might want to move from those doors. Tyler is furious and his aim might miss." Lisa had felt something like this when Tyler had been attacked on Earth. She hadn't known exactly what she had felt, but now she knows.

The guards move away from the doors and Lisa stands to the side just in time to have the doors miss hitting her. They are so close to her that she feels them as they go by.

"I will not agree to those terms. I've told you before that I will not allow you or anyone to dictate that part of my life. I will deny the treaty." Tyler states as he leaves the room.

"Then we will have you removed from the throne," the new head councilman bravely states.

"You can try, hell go ahead  and do it. But there will be anarchy in the streets. Rioting like nothing you've ever seen before. The people will not accept anyone from the council to assume the throne." Tyler says as he starts walking to the now empty doorway.