I heard her outside the door yelping, "oh!" as she ran off finishing her business. I laughed at my silly sister in law. Well shit I didn't know if Eliza and I were even going to get married or if she even was intending to ever but anyways Vera and Jocelyn in a way had became my sisters. I saw them through the bullshit and saw they were real. 

"Why is your hair brown?" Eliza asked me. 

"I had to change identities so it turns out dying my hair was apart of the process. Does the blonde turn you on more?" I joked. 

"No-- You're always beautiful to me no matter what you're hair color is it's just that you don't look like yourself." well that hurt but I let Eliza get her feelings out. "but it doesn't matter you saved me twice now."

I didn't feel like talking about that time she tried to commit suicide and now when she was abducted by a madman. "did I tell you about the apartment? It was four rooms, a kitchen, a spacious bathroom and sooner or later your mother's dropping Gia off to the apartment after she and Santiago take him for a walk."

She shook her head, "no I don't want to see my mama, that woman is a mad person she's not right in the mind and if Santiago has any sense he'd know better to put himself back in jail before being with her."

I sucked my teeth; Sure Salome Robinson was a mad woman but she's not that woman she was. Careless or anything, she had became a better mother. "don't bad mouth your mom, she's grieving over you and you're not even dead." I helped her out the tub as she stepped into her slippers and I put her into her robe. 

We go back to our room and saw our outfits with name cards on them in cursive.  I had a cream white Yeezy sweatshirt dress hoodie and flat thigh highs with a grey beanie. Eliza had a camo "Thraser" sweatshirt dress hoodie with a few tears and grey thigh highs with no heels and a black Nike Cap. We kind of matched.

I'm glad Vera had a sense of style yet kept it kind of comfortable. I put my hair up in two buns, applying a nice coat of matte burgundy lipstick and lined my eyes. "don't forget the blush babe!" Vera yelled. "you gotta look alive, you two look like ghost."

I pushed Vera, rolling my eyes and smirking. "whatever V," I let Vera put a bit of blush over my cheekbones and contoured me nicely. We were landing as we were getting dressed. My dad and Ms. Honey weren't going off the plane though, they had enough drama and adventure to last them for a life time and used this time though out the mission to go on vacation together, they just wanted to sleep and stay in the house now after all that happened.

Eliza put up a fight when we tried to get her off the plane because we were going back to New Orleans instead of New York. I helped her into the car slowly, "Ashley?" Eliza spoke. 

I looked at the frightened woman, the woman's hand I had been holding, the shaking woman, the surviving woman, "yes baby?" I replied back very compliant and willing to do whatever was her biding and anything she needed. Not as a submissive but as a girlfriend. "what is it?" I lower my voice so I don't scare her knowing she was so fragile at the point. 

She pulled the sun shield down from the inside of the car, "Ashley please don't make me do anything today, I don't wanna go outside in front of all these people... This sun and I don't want to see anyone can we please just go to the apartment you rented?" Eliza asks more vulnerable than ever leaning her head down on my arm but instead I wrapped it around her then left a staining kiss on her forehead. The forehead I missed all too well.

I decided to be well understanding. "okay baby, fine, we don't have to go anywhere you don't want to go, we can order, do anything right from our house. Your mom will have dropped off some things she knows you like by the time we get there and you can just go to sleep but she really had your old room set for you, we'll work on that was later." after that I decided to shut up,I didn't want to talk to much to say something that would be really upsetting towards her.