•Chapter 15•

Magsimula sa umpisa

"It's not even 10 am yet and I want it to be all over" I frown with a shake of my head.

Women always make me feel this way. They're beautiful. Everyone is but Y/n she's something else. Seeing her for the first time today wasn't the best meet up but my body ached knowing that I'd been talking to her this entire time and I couldn't embrace her.

Her eyes, her smile, her nose, it's all beautiful. She's beautiful.

"Jack? Sean!" Mark shouts waving his hand in my face.

Shaking my head I snap out of my thoughts, coming back into reality.

"What happened? You zoned out totally" Mark frowns looking me in the eye. His voice and laced with worry.

"It's her..." I whisper.

"What?" He ask. The worry turned into pure confusion.

"Y/n" I mutter. Even when I say it like that it sounds like the most amazing thing on the planet. After potatoes of course.

"I know Jack.." He whispers.

Resting my head on my hand with my elbow perched on the table I look over to Mark beside me.

"Huh?"

"I know what you feel about her. Honestly I probably would've been dead if it weren't for her and I couldn't be more grateful enough to have her in my life"

"Don't say that Mark..you'd never die. Not when I'm on the planet with you" I whisper. Sitting up properly. Focusing myself on him.

"You sound like Y/n" he chuckles.

Glancing towards me he smiles, his brown eyes are all gazed up making tears prick my blue ones.

"Mark..." I whisper before wrapping my arms around him, engulfing him in a comforting hug.

"Sshh" I hush while rubbing his back letting him sob.

"What the fuck was I thinking?" He mutters after releasing from the hug. Using the back of his hands he wipes his tears away.

I frown looking at him. Tears still poring out of his eyes hopelessly. Grabbing some tissues from in front of me, I hand them to him.

Using the handful I gave he wiped his tears away roughly.

"All I do is cry" he sobs with a laugh.

"We appreciate it though, shows that you're a real man" I smile looking at him through all the tissue covering his face.

"A pussy ass man" he smiles putting his arms down to look at me.

"My favourite pussy ass man" I laugh making a deep rumble come from his chest.

"And you're my favourite Irish potato" he grins with tear stained cheeks.

"Thanks Jack, thanks for coming earlier than before"

"I had to, there's going to be a meeting tomorrow on Scare Pewdiepie. I heard that apparently it's being canceled.." I frown hoping that the news were false.

"What...?" He mutters in shock.

"I know...I really to hope it's not true" I say looking over at him.

"Why? What would make it canceled?" He asks sitting up straight.

"You didn't hear?" I question.

"No, I didn't well I may have but ignored it. But I wouldn't have if it had to do with Scare Pewdiepie" he says raking his mind.

"He made a video based on how stupid a website was and he made them do something that really shouldn't have been done and the joke was taken too far really" I explain briefly.

"You gotta watch his videos based on it to really understand the situation"

"I will, I'm going to have to, I don't want Felix's image being ruined as him being a person not Pewdiepie" he says wiping his eyes one more time.

"Neither do I buddy..."

A/N

If you read this I'm incredibly sorry you guys had to wait this long for an update...I had my first baby brother in December the only boy out of 4 girls and my God he's a handful.

Plus i had to do revision for mock exams and with them being on a going on for 2 weeks I had no time to write enough to publish.

Thank you for being so patient and thank you all for being there and probably understanding; knowing you guys :D

Sorry for the long wait and hopefully I get a chance to write do much more than I have the last 3 months lots of love - Ani xx