Meeting Konoha

Hey everyone! I finally edited the chapters. The changes are pretty subtle but they're there. I didn't want to make y'all have to reread everything lol. I might still work on previous chapters later on, but for now I believe you deserve a chapter. XD

Oh today's chapter might seem like a filler and I guess in some ways it is, but I was trying to fit the point that everyone knows she's dangerous and they're all weary of her, which isn't a good thing. XD j also wanted to let you know that today's chapter is double the length of my regular chapters. It's to make up for the trashiness of this chapter.

Chapter is dedicated to SophieTheOtaku ! Thanh you so much for your support! I see you commenting and voting on my chapters and I'm so thankful!

Tomorrow is the first exam. The written part, of course. So, I decided to travel around the village and see what teams I could meet.

"I'm leaving now!" I called out before walking out of our hotel room.

"Don't do anything stupid! OR CREEPY!" Toki yelled back.

I pouted a bit. I'm not creepy...

"Whatever you say, sunshine," I mumbled as I meandered through the town searching for something to ease my crippling boredom.

"Ugh! Get off, Naruto! You're slobbering all over my vest!"

I turned my head towards the voice and saw none other than Team 7 and their Sensei, Hatake Kakashi.

"Oi! Naru-chan!" I walked towards them while waving. What other way to stop the boredom other than Naruto himself?

They all turned towards me and Naruto began waving frantically at me, "Kira-san! Hey!"

"Awww you're so cute!" I squealed before teleporting over to Naruto and glomping him.

I was currently unaware of how tense Kakashi got as he watched me vanish and appear towards his students.

"Hello, Kira-san, how are you?" Sakura asked politely while Sasu-chan pointedly looked in the other direction.

"I'm great, Sakura-chan! Thanks," I smiled at her before turning to Kakashi.

"It's been awhile, Kakashi-san!"

"It has, " he smiled a closed eye smile at me, "I take it you're here for the Chunin exams?"

"Yeah, I am." I responded politely, "you're team will be participating as well, ne?"

"YEAH, BELIVE IT!" Naruto shouted at me.

"Perfect! I'll see you there, future Hokage!" I giggled a bit as I hugged him again.

Then I teleported back to the town, intent on finding something to do.

Kakashi's POV

I let out another tense sigh as I watched her leave.

"Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura," they tensed a bit, recognizing my serious tone, "I want you guys to be careful around her. She's dangerous -very dangerous."

"No way!" Naruto started in anger, "She believes in me! She's kind and she's my friend!"

"Hn, I also don't see how a girl our age that practically obsesses over Naruto is dangerous either," Sasuke said a bit bitterly.