Final Goodbyes.

Recap

“Now you listen to me now! It was not your fault; it was never your fault! If anything it was me being foolish creeping up behind a powerful Alpha wolf. You were just being the amazing, kind hearted Alpha you are. You were fighting for and protecting your pack! I should have never listened to Boracks lies! I do not blame you. You need to let go. If you do, we can life happily together in the afterlife. But we will NOT take Brody’s and Alexis’s chance of life.”

He looked back into my eyes, with so much love it made me breathless.

“You really forgive me?”

“There was nothing to forgive you silly sod!”

With that he closed his eyes, pressed a kiss to my lips and finally let go of the burden he had been carrying for hundreds of years.

Kurock’s P.O.V

A sudden feeling of calm washed over me and the guilt that I had been holding started to go. I was no longer angry, I just felt peaceful. I opened my eyes to find my precious mate glowing, she looked absolutely beautiful. She had a few tears in her eyes but she was happy. I looked down and notice I too was glowing. I could feel my soul weakening, the curse must have been broken, we were finally moving on. Before our souls left I placed one quick kiss on her lips.

“We’ll be together, always.”

That’s when our souls left the bodies of Brody and Alexis forever. Now they can have a long and full happy life together.

Alexis’s P.O.V

I woke up in a daze, one moment I was in a pit of darkness, now I’m back in my body. I looked over at Brody and he had the same look of confusion. That’s when we realised that the curse must have been broken, we were finally free. Brody and I got up and I could see the happiness in his eyes. He was so torn with my decision, I’m so glad that it worked. He quickly pulled me into his arms and kissed me like he wouldn’t have the chance to do it again. I kissed him back with all my might and I knew that me and Brody would be happy. We whipped our heads round when we heard laughing. There in front of us were the spirits of a man and a woman, holding each other tightly.

“Alexis, please say you recognise me.”

It was Aeries, which means the man must be Kurock. They looked entirely different, but most importantly happy. They fit together perfectly; you could see they were made for each other.

“We asked if we could just hold on long enough to say goodbye. You two magnificent people just saved us and we will always be in your debt. We will definitely check up on you from time to time.  I’m certain it won’t be long before we see each other again.”

Aeries slowly let go on her mate and walked over to me. She bent down and gave me a hug, before she let go she quietly whispered in my ear so that only I could hear.

“You little girl has a great destiny.”

She quickly went back and kissed her mate. Slowly they rose up towards the sky and moved on. What did she mean by my little girl? Instinctively my hands held onto my stomach when I realised what she meant. I turned to Brody and just stared at him in shock. He looked at me worried, wondering what’s wrong.  

“Brody, I think I’m pregnant.”

DUN DUN DUUUUUN! Hey guys, I’m thinking of ending it there and starting a second book? A sequel?  I’m also thinking of writing stories for some of the characters mentioned. That means you will see Alexis and Brody again but in different stories. I may change my mind and decided to carry this story on a bit, but until then I’m putting it up as completed. Tell me if you would like a sequel, if I get enough interest I will start it. Comment, Vote and Fan.

I just want to quickly thank all those who have read this story and stuck with it. All the fans that never gave up on it even though I took forever to update. If it were not for all you comment and votes I would have never got the motivation to have finished it. You guys are the best, seriously. Thank you so much for reading. Gemma Leigh Nurdin.