Alexis's Hidden Power.

Recap:

I finished my cereal and just as I put it in the bowl Brody rushed in and wrapped me in his arms.

"I couldn't hear you any more, I got so scared."

"I just couldn’t stand that wolf anymore, I’m so sorry; I didn’t think how it would affect you.

"That’s okay, it’s just we’ve had wolves break our territory and I needed to make sure you were safe. They mentioned you...so I went crazy and attacked them. They managed to get away."

"Brody....I think we need to go and have a chat with my mother."

                                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexis’s P.O.V

I have a feeling that whoever those wolves are, it has something to do with why my family and I left home, there isn’t another reason why they would be talking about me. Well soon we’ll find out, my mother’s got a lot of explaining to do. That’s where we are heading right now, Brody seems really tense. What could they have said to him to make him that rattled up? I mean what could they possibly want with me? As soon as we arrived I jumped out the car and up to the door as fast as I could, something was wrong, I could feel it.

“Alexis, get back here!”

That’s when everything went black.

Brody’s P.O.V

Before my very eyes I saw my precious Alexis knocked out and dragged inside. All I saw was red and I transformed. I burst through the door shattering it to pieces, in an instant I was surrounded by dozens of wolves.  Like that was going to stop me. I tore through two wolves at one, one pounced on my back but I dragged him of and tore out his throat. More and more came and I was swamped.

Brody, transform into your true self.

Shut it wolf.

If you don’t, you will die. And so will Alexis.

Guess I have no choice. I took a deep breath and searched within myself and set him free. I guess I will just have to take a back seat for a while, to save Alexis.

Brody’s wolf’s P.O.V

Finally, I can finish these brats. I focused my mind on one thing, and one thing only.  My mate, I’m so close to getting her back. I’m not giving up now. I transformed then into the form cursed upon us, but I don’t see it as a curse, but a gift. So much power, so much strength. I worked quickly, taking care of the ‘problem’. In my Lycan form it’s as easy as squashing a bug under my shoe. I searched the house and found Alexis and her family tied up in the basement. There’s someone else here, I can smell them. I recognise that smell from somewhere but where?

“Nice of you to join us, Kurock.”

“Hello brother, how nice of you to drop by.”

“Oh, how painful for you, to be trapped in that puny teenage boys body”

“A body’s a body. Better than your old man suit.”

Wolf, what the hell’s going on!

“You still haven’t got that boy pushed out, oh Kurock your losing your touch.”

“Enough with the pleasantries Borack hand over my mate, and I won’t destroy you.”

“You could try little brother. But remember, I’m stronger than you.”

“I’ve done it once, I can do it again!”

“You were on a blood lust rampage, because you were stupid enough to kill your mate! And look what you did; you put a curse on the rest of us!”

 “I did not put that curse on us, that stupid witch did!”

“Because of your actions!”

“It was your fault in the first place, If you had just accepted that I was chosen as Alpha and didn’t stop and damn war I wouldn’t have killed my mate in the first place!”

“The position of Alpha was mine, and you stole it! I was the oldest! I was first in line!”

“Yes, but father saw the evil in you! You weren’t fit to be Alpha and you know it!”

“I’m a better Alpha than you’ll ever be!”

“An Alpha is meant to look after his back and put his people before himself. You were selfish and heartless. You don’t deserve to be Alpha.”

“Well none of that matters now, because as soon as Alexis transforms your mate will be released and her power unlocked. I will take that power for myself and become the strongest Alpha this world has ever seen!”

“YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY MATE!”

I transformed and charged for my brother. I will kill him, and before his spirit can be born into another body, I’ll be sure to break the curse, leaving him in limbo forever.

Alexi’s P.O.V

I was watching the whole scene mesmerised. All the myths, the legends are true. And for some reason it seems to revolve around me. How could this be? I crawled over and lead by my mother. I know it may not be the right time, but I need answers.

“Mom, please try and explain some of this madness to me.”

“I’m so sorry baby, I tried to keep you safe from all this I really did. But he could always seem to find us. Did Brody tell you of the legends? Well the one fighting Brody, well Kurock is his brother. He was in line for the Alpha position but his heart was crawl and evil. All he wanted was power and their father would never hand over his pack to someone like that. So he handed the title down to Kurock, who had always been so kind. Obviously Borack was furious as this and attacked and killed his father. That’s when he was banished from the pack. A little over a decade later he pronounced war on Kurock, in that time he had built up a huge army. Mostly of rouges and those who also seeked power. That is when the battle broke out, and when Kurock when crazy and killed everyone, including his brother. This is when he went to the witch to set things right, and the curse was set on them. It is said that a woman of great power will set them all free, and baby unfortunately that woman is you. No one knows what this great power is, but Borack wants it. You are also the host of Kurock’s one true mate, people always thought it was only Alpha’s who have the wolves spirits in them, but Kurock’s mate is also a spirit, in you. Once you transform she will be freed, and so will your power. You are every werewolves hope. Your our hero.

“…Wow…..when will I transform?”

“Soon”

I left my mother at those words trying to take everything in. How could this be happening to me? Not too long ago I was a normal teenage human girl. Now I have the hopes of all werewolves in my hands, no pressure! That’s when the pain came.

:O OMG! Who thought that was going to happen? What do you guys think? Sorry this chapter has taken so long, just been so busy but I hope you enjoy it anyways. A lot different from the last chapter.  Sorry if some of you or even most of you got confused, it’s all explained in past chapters.  So what do you think is going to happen next? I would love you hear any of your ideas and comments, I love to read them so keep them coming :) Love you guys loads and as always

Comment

Xxxxxxxxx

Vote

Xxxxxxxxxx

Fan!