Saved by Seth.

Recap!

I can't wait much longer. One week. That's all I'm giving you. That's all the time I can handle. If you wont take action then I will!. We need our Alpha female.

That's when I blocked him off. One week. I have to make her understand in one week. I have to think, I have to calm down. Best way to do that? A hot shower. I didn't want to leave the embrace of my mate, Alexi...Lexi. Yes, I like Lexi. No one else has called her that, it shall be my name for her. My Lexi. I gently kissed her on the forehead and went to have my shower. Oh God I hope this can work.

                                                     -------------------------------------------------------

Alexis's P.O.V

I woke up no longer feeling Brody's arms around me, but instead feel cold and alone. I brushed the feelings off and noticed the shower was running. This was the perfect chance to escape. I ran downstairs and headed to the front door when I bumped into a girl. I hit her hard enough that we both fell flat on our buts. Ive never seen her before, I wonder if she is new. I quickly got up and remembered my manners. I offered my hand to her.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Its fine."

"My names Alexis"

"Emily."

"Sorry I'm in a rush I've got to go.."

That's when I felt two arms wrap around my waist and a head resting on my shoulder.

"Go where babe?"

I quickly turned around and faced him. Man I'm busted.

"Go...to the kitchen! Duh, im thirsty and you were in the shower so I thought id find it myself."

I put on my most adorable smile. Please buy it, please, please. He cocked one of his eyebrows up.

"mhmm."

"That's when I bumped into Emily accidentally."

"...who's Emily"

"She's right.."

I turned around and there was no one behind me.  Where did she run off to? Must have had something to do.

"Are you lying to me Lexi."

"No I'm not..Lexi?"

He wore a huge smile and started to drag me towards the kitchen. I was so close to freedom! And then I had to bump into that Emily girl! I suppose it was for the best, he would have just gotten really angry.

"What do you want?"

"You, I mean huh?"

"To drink? You wanted one right."

"Oh yeah, erm coffee?"

"Sure thing."

What did I just say. That did not just come out my mouth. Stupid mating bond. That's when I noticed. Brody had nothing on but a towel wrapped around his waist and he was dripping wet. How could I have not felt it when he was hugging me. God he was hot. I just wanted to rub my hands all over his...ALEXIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING! Stop it right now.

"Lexi."

I was woken from my internal battle to notice that Brody was not even an inch from my face, looking deep into my eyes. How did I not notice him come from across the room, leaning in so close to me.

"You shouldn't daze off like that. Its not safe."

I gulped. I couldn't help it, he just looked so tempting and when did his voice become so...sexy? He brushed some of my hair out of my face and I couldn't help it. I kissed him. I ran my hands up his chest and through his hair. He wrapped his arms around me, lifting me up and sitting me on the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me. He bit down on my lip hard and started exploring my mouth with his tongue, he tasted amazing. He broke away from the kiss just to carry on kissing my neck. I couldn't suppress the moan that came out and his lips were on mine again. The kiss was full of hunger and passion. He lifted me up and soon enough we were back in his room. He ripped his top off me and started gently sucking on my mark. God I needed him! I brought his lips back up to mine, and he started to take off my bottoms when Seth burst through the door! I quickly hid behind Brody as an attempt to cover myself up. Thank God Seth came in when he did, otherwise I would be making a huge mistake. I finally have my senses back. I looked up to Brody and he was angry! His eyes were turning dark and his whole body was tense. I started to kiss his neck from behind him and started whispering in his ear to calm down. He relaxed almost instantly but I could tell he was still angry.

"What is it Seth."

"On second thoughts...never mind."

Once he was gone Brody span around quickly and hugged my waist. He started kissing my neck but I had to keep away from this.

"I..um...I a...need to...a...go home."

He stopped dead. Frozen. He didn't let go, he just took deep breaths. Soon he started to relax. And he carried on kissing up my neck.

"Why?"

I couldn't concentrate with him still kissing my neck, if he didn't stop soon we would be back to where we were before Seth came in. So I pulled my head away and he growled and pulled me back.

"Well, I ...need to... talk ..to my family ...about ..yesterday."

"Mhm."

"Brody, stop."

He growled again and that made me angry. I got out of his arms and slipped a different shirt on. I headed towards the door and as I opened it, it was slammed shut again. I turned around and stared into his eyes.

"Sorry."

"Excuse me, I didn't quite hear that."

"I'm sorry."

"Just one more time."

"Alexis don't push it."

I couldn't help but laugh, he was actually saying sorry to me. He isn't acting all hard and tough. I liked this Brody,

"Can you take me home then?"

"Sure. Let me quickly get dressed."

He swiftly pecked me on the lips and went into the bathroom. In less that a minute he came back out fully dressed and ready. During the whole journey he didn't say a word. When we arrived at my house I reached for the door but he grabbed my arm and turned me around. He kissed me just as hungrily as when we were at his. He lifted me so I was straddling him in the drivers seat. His hand started making its way up my top when I lent on the steering wheel and the horn went of making me jump, braking the kiss. I quickly got off his lap and out of the car, trying to get away from the tension.

"Lexi, Ill be over tonight, so make sure to leave your window open."

And with that he drove off. I can't let this carry on, It's too dangerous. Sorry Brody, but when you come over tonight ill be long gone.

So guys! How was that? What do you think will happen next? I'm not too sure about this chapter so I hoped you like it. What do you think Brody is going to do when he finds her gone? Love you guys loads and thanks for reading :) And as well thank you to Forever-Unknown for the amazing book cover, isn't it awesome!

Comment

Vote

Fan

xxxxx <3