Mother 2 Jerk face 0.

Recap.

With the relief of finally getting rid of him, I started to laugh. I did say I wanted to slam his head in a locker! I ran into my house calling for my mum.

"Hello, Alexis."

Oh shit, he's fast.

                                                                     -----------------------------------------

I thought about running straight back out the door when I heard his voice, but he would probably catch me up. Plus he knows where I live now so where can I go? How does he know where I live...Oh God. He is a stalker isn't he. He is creepy enough to be one. And how did he beat me back here so fast? I left him on the floor so I had a pretty good head start and I'mquite a fast runner myself. He must have picked himself up faster than I thought and got a ride or something. Still doesn't explain fully how he know's where I live.

"How do you know where I live?"

"I know a lot of things babe."

"Ergh. Don't call me that! I'm not or will I ever be your babe, or sweetheart or darling. Now get the hell out of my house!"

He started walking towards me. Every step forward for him was every step back for me. Eventually my back hit the door, I thought of my chances of getting away, he is pretty close. I could try right? I turned around but just as I did he said,

"Id just catch you. There's no point."

I turned around and suddenly he was there, not even an inch between us. You know, when you put two magnets close together and they have an invisible force between them trying to pull them to each other. This is what this small space between us felt like. But lucky for me I'm a bit stronger than a magnet.

"You need to leave. Now!"

"Make me."

With that I drew my arm back and quickly snapped it forwards towards the jerks face. Instead of colliding with that pretty mug of his he just as quickly caught my fist, and my other hand and pushed them above my head again. He seems to like this position.

"There are no lockers to help you now, sweetheart."

He started to lean in when I heard the best voice in the world.

"No, she has her mother."

He paused but didn't let go. He had a look of confusion in his eyes.

"Remove you hands from my daughter or so help me ill be over there quicker than you can turn that pretty head of yours around."

Yes! Mother 1. Jerk face.0 I gave him one of my biggest smiles in the world.

He let go and slowly moved away from me. But not as much as I would have liked. The force was still there and felt like it was getting stronger.

"Alexis. Upstairs. Now."

"Bu.."

"Now!"

I quickly ran upstairs, went to my room and 'slammed' the door. I then crept to the top of the stairs to listen in. Man was my mum going to tear him a new one.!

Alexis's mums P.O.V

How the hell did this happen. This was never meant to happen. What are the chances that we would run into the very thing I wanted to stay away from! He just gives of power and dominance.

"Who are you?What pack do you come from?And what in God's name do you want with my daughter!?"

I have a pretty good idea what the third one may be but I'm praying I'm wrong.

"You know about werewolves?"

"Just answer my questions boy!"

"My name is Brody Davidson. I come from the Samarkand pack. And she is mine. She is my mate. And I'm not a 'boy' I am ALPHA!"

Oh no. Now we are in deep trouble. The Samerkand pack is one of the most powerful, dangerous and feared packs in the world. Their wolves are said to be unpredictable and hard to control. They are much bigger than normal and are ten times stronger. This man can be our saviour or our doom.

"Have you marked her yet?"

"No. But I've set the mating process in motion."

Oh what can I do! We can't get out now! Now he has found his mate he wont ever let her go. He will have her watched, he may even take her from me. If we leave I have no doubt he will find us, and the punishment would be harsh. If we stay my mistakes may just catch up to us. I need to do right by my family. But I cant stand it if he makes my daughter unhappy. I think I have to come clean. She needs to know that if she keeps fighting it, his wolf will take over and she will be with his if she likes it or not.

"Rules."

"Rules?"

"I understand that my daughter is your mate, but she is also a young girl who doesn't know any of this. I want you to give her the space she needs. What have you done so far other than follow her home and creep her out?"

"Well. I suppose I did get a little out of hand. I only staked my claim, changed all her classes to mine and forced the start of the mating process."

"HA! A little out of hand!? Only! How confused and freaked out she must be feeling right now. And you think that is the way to win her heart? Right, I want all her classes put back. She is not used to how possessive werewolves are. If you control her she will only rebel more, so you have to let her make her own choices. Also, you can't drag her away from every Tom, Dick or Harry she makes friends with. Soon I will tell her the truth, but until then at least try to act human. Now leave."

"You can't jus..."

"I can do what I like! I don't care if your Alpha or not, my best interests are towards my family. Yours should be to. This is what's best for her. Now. Out."

Even though I could tell he struggled to do so he left. He seems like an alright boy, but wolves are unpredictable. Oh God give me strengh. Now how do I tell my daughter.

Alexis's P.O.V

When I heard him leave I ran back to my room, closed the door and slid down to the floor. What were they on about. I couldn't hear it all clearly but I heard most of what they were saying. Why the hell were they talking about wolves? And mating!? What has that got to do with anything!? At least she got my classes back. Now I guess the score is Mother 2. Jerk Face 0.

Hey guys! I just want to thank everyone for the support you guys have been giving me. I never new a story of mine would ever get this much interest! I tried a different point of view today and was wondering if you liked it? And should I do a Brodypoint of view or just stick with Alexis's?

Would it be too cheeky to ask for 10 comments and 15 votes ?

Ill try and write another chapter soon.!

As always COMMENT, FAN and VOTE :)

xxxxxxxxx