Busted!

"Now I have a special mission for all of you. And trust me now when I say you better not mess up or suffer the consequences! Because of the stupidity of the last patrol my mate has ran away from me. That is why I have taken over from Brody. He is weak, he could not fight the pain. However I can, this means you now answer to me! Now this mission is simple. Find my mate. We leave immediately, and will travel in wolf form as much as possible as it is the fastest. Do not fail me. Now lets go!"

With that we ran off into the woods on the hunt for my mate. Run as fast as you can my little mate. But I will find you, and once I do you will finally be mine. I will not put up with your attitude like Brody. So my beautiful Alexis. The chase is on.

                                                         -----------------------------------------------

Toms P.O.V

What is Alexis doing? I hope she is okay. Her text didn't sound good, and is mum gonna panic. I need to get home before she finds out. I started to race back home when I bashed into someone. Shocks and sparks ran through my body, and I froze. I turned around and in front of my eyes was the most beautiful creature I have ever laid my eyes on. She had the most gorgeous brownish green eyes, that I could stare into forever.

"Are you going to Apolygise or are you just going to stare at me all day?"

Even her voice was amazing.

"Mine."

"Excuse me?"

"Erm...I mean Hi."

"Hey...bye."

I just watched her walk away. The way she swayed her hips was so sexy. My mate.

"HEY WAIT! WHATS YOUR NAME!?

She turned round and just smiled, gave me a wink and rounded the corner. She I wanted, no I NEEDED her. She will be fully mine, in time. Now what was I doing before I...Alexis! I raced home and ran threw the door.

"MUM"

She should be back right now. I searched through the house and found her when I finally got to Alexis's room. She was sitting on the floor crying, holding her head in her hands.

"Mum, whats wrong?"

"He's out, and he's after her! He won't stop until he gets her."

"Who?"

"Brody's wolf! And now she is gone and when he catches her he won't let her out of his sight again. We will never be able to see her again, and worst of all I can't even imagine the awful things he will make her do."

"Not if I can help it!"

I ran downstairs and grabbed my phone.

Alexis he knows! And its not Brody anymore. Its his wolf. You need to move fast! You have to even move country if you can! Be careful, don't trust anyone and keep your senses sharp. I love you. x T

Alexis's P.O.V

His wolfs out. I wasn't expecting that! This is getting too dangerous, but I can't back out now. I only have a couple more hours on his train and then I can make my next move. I looked out the window only to see in my horror. Wolves. Lots of them all running along with the train. I need to somehow get off this train and lose them about an hour ago. I'm screwed! Ive got a river one side and a douzen wolves the other. Also a certain massive, fuming alpha male. If I don't get off without them noticing soon they will be waiting for me at the next station. Unless. I could always jump into the river and swim across. It shouldn't be that far to a town or city. Now what to do with my stuff. I'm just going to have to write my address on them and hope they get back. I can put my essentials in a plastic bag and hopefully they wont get wet. This is it. Now or never. I jumped from the train into the river! Water rushed into my lungs and I started to choke, I saw a large black shape jump above me onto the other side, was I seeing things? Suddenly two strong hands pulled me from the river and laid me down on the ground. They started to shake my shoulders and when I looked up I saw Brody.