Finally mated

RECAP!

He laid down with my head resting on his chest. He began to stroke my hair and a yawn slipped out of my mouth.

"Go to sleep baby, ill be here when you wake up."

"But what if your not, what if he comes back."

"He won't, ill talk to him.

I closed my eyes hoping he is back for a long time. I matched my breathing with his and soon I fell asleep.

                                            --------------------------------------------------------------

Sexual Content!

I woke and Brody- I think it was Brody- was there asleep next to Me still. I started to wiggle trying to get out of his grasp.

"Brody?"

"hmm? Baby go to sleep."

"I...I can't.."I buried my face into my pillow.

 "what's wrong babe?"

"I hafe tu pwe" he started to laugh

 "what was that?"

"I hafe tu pwe!"

"one more time babe." 

I glared at him, he is just teasing me now.

 "I have to pee!!"

He started to laugh and let me go. I ran to the bathroom about to burst!!! Once i had finished I looked in the mirror and I looked a mess!! My hair was tangled, I have hickeys all over my neck, my shirt is shredded, and im not even wearing my joggers anymore because of that..wolf... that wolf of his is vile, why does he have to be apart of Brody, if he didnt exsist me and Brody would be happy but he just has to ruin everything. I started to think about last night and I couldn't help but go bright red. How could he do that! Ive never done anything like that before! Why did it have to be with him...stupid wolf! He needs a leash, or even better a cage, damn dog.

"Lexi, whats wrong, dont make me come in there!"

"Nothings wrong! Just sorting myself out, im gunna have a shower."

"Want me to join you?"

I knew he had his signiture smirk on his face, yes I can safely say Brody's back.

I got undress and jumped in the shower wanting to wash that wolf off. If it was actually Brody i wouldn't be doing this... after like an hour I got out and rapped a towel around me. I walked out into the room and headed to the closet. Half way there I was being pressed against to wall. OH.SHIT..not this again why do I never learn!

I turned my head to see a very turned on Brody. It's Brody thank god. He crashed his lips onto mine and he licked my lips for entrance. I didnt open. He let out a growl and tried again this time I let him in, I needed him just as much as he needed me. He moved down and started kissing my neck I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his head closer. His kisses started moving over and he licked my mark. I let out a moan and he started to suck/bite on my mark. He's so much better than is wolf. I can't do this, not yet, im not ready.

"Brody..." I gasped but he didn't respond "Brody." it came out as a moan. What am I thinking about, I need him no I wanted him and I wanted him now.The force between us, pulling us together was too hard to resist. Im tired of running from it! It was like he read my mind cause the next thing I knew my back was pressed against the bed and he was hovering over me. "Brody, im so confused." I couldnt help the tears, my body was aching for him, Its like my body was possessed, it belonged to him. He looked into my eyes. I could see pain, yet hunger in his eyes. He looked starved. Thats when I realised that he was in pain to, but probably ten times worse. I've been causing him pain.Me. Im the one that made his wolf come out, everything is all me. I will no longer cause him pain. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him solftly on the lips.