The chase is on.

Recap!

He swiftly pecked me on the lips and went into the bathroom. In less that a minute he came back out fully dressed and ready. During the whole journey he didn't say a word. When we arrived at my house I reached for the door but he grabbed my arm and turned me around. He kissed me just as hungrily as when we were at his. He lifted me so I was straddling him in the drivers seat. His hand started making its way up my top when I lent on the steering wheel and the horn went of making me jump, braking the kiss. I quickly got off his lap and out of the car, trying to get away from the tension.

"Lexi, Ill be over tonight, so make sure to leave your window open."

And with that he drove off. I can't let this carry on, It's too dangerous. Sorry Brody, but when you come over tonight ill be long gone.

                                                 -----------------------------------------------------------

Alexis's P.O.V

As soon as I thought he was far enough away I ran into the house. I searched the house and found that Tom and mum weren't home which is probably for the best. I don't want to drag them down with me and it will be easier travelling alone. I ran upstairs and dragged out a suitcase. I stuffed all my clothes into the case not caring what I put in, I had to hurry. Once the clothes were packed I got all the other stuff I would need. I remembered my Ipod and took note to buy a phone. I wrote down all the numbers I would ever need and stuffed it all in a bag. I rang for a cab to pick me up, because my car would be stopped surly by wolves on patrol. I really hope I'm not stopped. Now only one thing left to do. I grabbed two pieces of paper and started to write.

Dear Family. I'm very sorry I have to leave without saying goodbye and on such bad terms. I forgive you both and love you so very much but I need to leave. I'm not sure where I'm headed yet but I will call as soon as I can. You two mean the world to me and its very hard for me to let you go, but its for the best. This definitely wont be the last time I see you but It will be for a while. Mummy, I'm not sure of what you are protecting us from but I'm grateful for it. For all the love you have shown and given me. I never once needed anyone but you guys in my life. Tom, Tommy I love you to. I know we don't always get along but that's what siblings do. I'm going to miss both of you so very much, it pains me that I can't even see or speak to you before I leave but there is no time. I will love you forever. Your dear daughter and sister Alexis. <3

I couldn't stop the tears that were cascading down my face. I'm leaving behind the two most important people in my life. My support, my loved ones, my family. The ink started to smudge with my tears so I quickly folded it and wrote four simple words on the front. Sorry. I love you. Now I had to hurry and do the second letter.

Brody. I have no idea what you must be feeling right now but I had no choice. I was scared this morning. I was scared of how a acted and also how you acted. I can not let us be mated but if I stay we will be. If Seth had not come it I would have regretted what might have happened. I'm sorry that you had to have me as a mate as I am rejecting you. But you have unlocked feelings inside me that confuse me and shouldn't be there. I know you will probably find me. But I have to try. Please do not punish my family as they have no idea I am leaving. As hard as it is I feel im doing the right thing and hope you can try to understand. I'm just not ready. I hope you can forgive me but I need to be completely free and I can't with you. Sorry, Lexi. x

That's it. Done. No going back. Just as I finished writing the letter the cab beeped outside. I quickly wrote Brody on the front and ran out the front door. I hopped into the cab and asked him to drive to the nearest city. As we neared the exit of the town I covered my head and lent down hoping not to be seen. Soon we were miles away and I started to relax. The city wasn't as far away as I realised, so I paid the taxi with the money from our emergency jar. Now I need a plan. First things first, I'm still way too close, so I need transportation. So that means I need to get money out. I walked to a cash machine and drew out around 500 pounds. This was my emergency cash card and I would rank this as an emergency. I decided that my best bet was first to get a train, if would be harder to track me that way. On my way to the station I saw a phone shop so I went in and bought one. I saved all the numbers I had to it and couldn't resist the erg to text my brother.

Tom. Its Alexis. Please keep this to yourself, I can't be found. A letter at home explains everything. I'm safe and will update you soon. I love you . A xx

I walked quickly to the station and had no idea where to go, only that it was far away from here. I decided to do the best way possible to decide. Eeny meeny miny mo. My finger landed on the destination, and luckily it was on the other side of the country. Also the next train was in only 15 minutes. I looked at my phone and saw that Tom had replied.

I hope you know what your doing, but as always I've got your back lil sis. Just don't leave us hanging for too long. Love you T xx

That's just typical of Tom. I'm going to miss him so much. My train came and soon I was on my way, just hoping he wouldn't find me.

Brody's P.O.V

I couldn't wait to see my Lexi tonight. We made so much progress this morning! I'm hoping to continue it tonight. I lept up to her window only to notice she wasn't there but instead her mother. She looked worn out and upset. I climbed in with a confused look. I sniffed around trying to find my mate but her smell was old.

"You won't find her, she's long gone."

I froze. Long gone? I stared at her, she must be lying. She looked at me her eyes full of hate and anger. She handed me a letter and I couldn't believe my eyes. I made my warning perfectly clear. Just wait until I find her. All I saw was red and I started to shake. I tried my hardest to calm down.

"ITS YOUR FAULT! ITS YOUR FAULT MY BABY RAN AWAY!"

I couldn't take it anymore, I let the anger and saddness consume me.

Brody's wolfs P.O.V

He finally let me out! And good to! He is weak and that is why our mate has been able to escape. Her stupid mother was still shouting and disrespecting me! I threw her to the ground and saw her angry expression suddenly turned to shock, then to fear. She must have noticed my eyes.

"If you disrespect me again you will be punished."

She placed her for-head to the floor and submitted. Why couldn't my mate be this easy to handle. I quickly ran to the outside border patrol. These useless mongrels were meant to watch and make sure she didn't escape.

"EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!"

At once they dropped to the floor on their bellies whimpering.

"We never sensed her come through Alpha."

"For you stupidity and ignorance you shall me punished! If I have to beat you to teach you to do your job as you should I will! All of you return to the pack house and send replacements. I don't want you in my presence."

At once they all left, and soon enough replacements came.

"Now I have a special mission for all of you. And trust me now when I say you better not mess up or suffer the consequences! Because of the stupidity of the last patrol my mate has ran away from me. That is why I have taken over from Brody. He is weak, he could not fight the pain. However I can, this means you now answer to me! Now this mission is simple. Find my mate. We leave immediately, and will travel in wolf form as much as possible as it is the fastest. Do not fail me. Now lets go!"

With that we ran off into the woods on the hunt for my mate. Run as fast as you can my little mate. But I will find you, and once I do you will finally be mine. I will not put up with your attitude like Brody. So my beautiful Alexis. The chase is on.

Ohhhhhh! D: Hey guys :)! I just really wanted to write this chapter! I hope you guys like it! Comment about your thoughts and suggestions! Best suggestion on what should happen next gets this chapter dedicated to them! Love you guys :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!

xxxx