I love you.

Recap

“Hey, what’s all the crying about? I thought we won?”

As I turned round I saw Tom with my wounded mother leaning against his side. Him supporting her.

“I…I…I thought you were…”

I rushed and hugged them before I finished my sentence. Everything is back to normal.

Not exactly.

Explain?

If we don’t break this curse soon, Borack will come back, and this time you won’t be there to stop him.

Oh that’s just perfect! Do you know how much time we have?

Um…no.

Well do you have any idea how to break the curse?

Not a clue.

Euh. What a lot of help you’ve given me then. I heaved a huge sigh which made Brody look at me in question. I nodded my head and grabbed his hand. As quick as I could I dragged him with me and as soon as I could I shifted. I don’t think I will ever get over the feeling of shifting. The very first time was unbearable with how much pain I was in and I didn’t even turn, but now a feeling of calm washes over me, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. I didn’t even know how to shift yet I did it in seconds. Brody just started at me with awe in his eyes.

What’s wrong?

“You’re….well you….you are beautiful”

Before I could question him he sent me an image of me through his mind. And he was right. My fur was almost pure white except for a dash of black in my tail. My eyes were a very bright sparkling blue, and my fur looks soft and fluffy but silky at the same time, it had a shine to it. My wolf was not as big as Brody’s was but stood strong with elegance. Brody quickly shifted, he walked up to me and gave me a small lick on the nose. He was massive compared to me, and the contrast between our two furs looked amazing. That’s when I noticed in his tail was a dash of white, I looked at him puzzled.

When two wolves are mates a bit of their fur shows in the other, it shows that they were made for each other.

I smiled at that, I couldn’t believe that I denied Brody for so long. Now I don’t know how I would cope without him.

Good thing you have me then

He gave me a wolfish smirk and a wink. I didn’t even know wolves could wink! And I really should block him out of my head. That’s when his head quickly snapped to mine, and he was very tense.

Don’t ever block me out, ever.

Okay, what’s wrong with me having a bit of privacy?

Mates shouldn’t hide things from each other, but most of all I always want to know what’s going on, how you’re feeling and if you’re in trouble.

Okay, I won’t ever block you out, but you don’t block me out either!

He gave me a smirk and ran behind me and nipped my tail. It looked like he wanted to play, and I would to but we don’t have long. I quickly ran ahead, heading to the house. As soon as we got there I shifted back and threw on some clothes. Brody in turn did the same thing.

“Right, somehow I’ve got to stop this curse and I’ve only got one idea how we are going to do that”

“I don’t think it’s a good one”

“Well it’s the only one we’ve got, it’s worth a shot.”

Aeries, are you there?

I’m always here.

I’ve decided to try and let you out, and Brody is going to try and let Kurock out. I need him to talk to you, all this is because he blames himself for you death. He has to know that you have forgiven him and love him and that you and him can be happy together. He just has to let go.

For this to work, you must give your body completely to me.

Sure, Brody does that all the time.

No, it’s different. I mean completely so I become the dominant sole of your body. If the curse isn’t lifted, I’m afraid that you may be able to gain control again.

Well, if we don’t get it lifted we will be doomed anyway.

Very well.

Can I talk to Brody first? Just in case it is goodbye?

Of course.

I walked up to Brody trying to hold in the tears. I have to be strong and do this, for Aeries, Kurock, Brody and all the future wolves. I reached up and touched Brody’s face, stroking his cheek softly, accidently letting a tear fall. I looked at him, into his eyes and I saw that he knew what I was going to do. His eyes started to water, he grasped both my hands in his.

“No. I’m not letting you do this, not after what we’ve been through. It’s not fair, I forbid you to do it!”

I just let the tears fall as he let out his anger and frustration. He started to cry which made me just cry harder. I wrapped my arms around him pulling him close to me.

“I have to.”

“NO! No you don’t! It’s not your job to do any of this! We can run away, by the time Burock comes back we will have died and live together in the afterlife!”

I just sobbed on his shoulder.

“No, that’s why I have to do it. If I don’t you will never go on into the afterlife, because of the damn curse! Remember, all Alpha’s souls get trapped, forever circling the earth in different bodies. I will not sit back and let you or anyone else suffer because of one poor man’s mistakes. I can fix this, and you need to let me.”

He just quietly sobbed knowing he couldn’t change my mind. I was just hoping I can lift the curse. He leant back, gently held my head with his hands and kissed me, ever so lightly. I could feel all the love he felt for me in that one kiss. I had to do it now or I would change my mind.

“Never forget Brody, I LOVE you.”

Before he could say a work, I let Aeries take over and I was gone.

Soooo, what did you guys think? I actually love this chapter, because it’s all about Brody and Alexis’s love for one another. I hope you all liked it, and I would love to hear your thoughts about it. Please comment, fan and vote and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.