One Week. BONUS CHAPTER.

Recap!

He went over to a draw and through me some boxers and a shirt. I quickly went to the bathroom to change and when I got back out he was already in bed. I started to sneak out the door when he stopped me.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh I thought you were asleep. I was going to the guest room."

He just laughed at me. Then he came over and picked me up, putting me back down in his bed.

"My mate sleeps with me."

I was so tired I didn't argue, he wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into his warm chest. I fell asleep quickly, and I suppose there are some good points to Brody, he is warm and cuddly!

                                                             --------------------------------------------

Brody's P.O.V.

I couldn't help but stare at her. She is beautiful and she is mine!

Technically she isn't yet.

No. But she will be soon. I loved the way she looks so calm and relaxed when she is sleeping. The way she snuggles up close to me. She makes is seem like she is repulsed by me but I know she isn't. The bond is having an effect on her to. I know she is attracted to my appearance by the way she reacts to me. I will win her over, that I can guarantee. I nearly lost it last night, and me and Seth are defiantly having 'words'. But GOD I couldn't help what I did, she is so hot when she is angry. Which makes me want to get her angry a lot more. I'm glad a didn't lose control and let himout though, I would never forgive myself if he hurt her.

I WOULDN'T HURT MY MATE. But she needs to be disciplined. She steps out of line way too much and disrespects us. She goes behind our backs and goes against our commands. She needs to learn how to follow orders. It would be good if you let me out. At least I could take another step in the mating process.

No! No until she is ready. I wish our mate not to fear us. I wish for her to love us, and for that we must me kind, gentle and patient.

I can't be patient too much longer and you know that.Instincts push me to mate. Plus we set an example to the rest of the pack. If she rebels against us, and does not let us complete the mating that causes confusion. The alpha has to me strong and dominate, if the pack see's how she treats us they may start to do the same. A great Alpha has order. The message you need to give is do as you say or be punished, and no exceptions for our mate.

She just needs some time! She will come around.

What about you letting her go home. Your right with what you said, our mate sleeps with us! Its strange for an alpha's mate to not live in the pack house. Its wrong.

She needs to trust us! I'm just giving her a little freedom. I will still sleep with her, just not always in the pack house. She will move to the pack house in time.

She has enough freedom! She ran to that bastard Seth before us when she is our mate! If she has a problem she should come to us! And as well as that she has learned to control our protection mark. How will we keep the males filthy paws off her now.

Calm down. There must be a reason why she went to him. Its our job to make her feel comfortable to come to us, and so far we haven't done anything but control her. That's why Ive given her freedom. Ill make sure no one touches her. Ill be by her side watching her.

I can't wait much longer. One week. Thats all im giving you. Thats all the time I can handle. If you wont take action then I will!. We need our Alpha female.

That's when I blocked him off. One week. I have to make her understand in one week. I have to think, I have to calm down. Best way to do that? A hot shower. I didn't want to leave the embrace of my mate, Alexi...Lexi. Yes, I like Lexi. No one else has called her that, it shall be my name for her. My Lexi. I gently kissed her on the forehead and went to have my shower. Oh God I hope this can work.

Hey Guys! This is really short, but because i haven't updated in ages I thought id give you a bonus chapter!! <3

Vote

Comment

Fan

xxx