He Bit Me! Competition!!! :)

Recap!.

When I heard him leave I ran back to my room, closed the door and slid down to the floor. What were they on about. I couldn't hear it all clearly but I heard most of what they were saying. Why the hell were they talking about wolves? And mating!? What has that got to do with anything!? At least she got my classes back. Now I guess the score is Mother 2. Jerk Face 0.

                                                          --------------------------------------------

I woke up early to the smell of ... pancakes?! I ran down the stairs, jumping the last couple and burst through to the kitchen.

"Hello baby!"

"Mum...whats up?"

"I'm making my b-e-a-utiful daughter her favourite breakfast!"

"What happened to the mother who says 'pancakes will make you fat, that's why they only come once a year like Christmas! On pancake Tuesday.'?"

"Well...I thought you could use a boost this morning. And they will make you fat!"

"What happened to 'your old enough to make your own breakfa.."

"Do you want it or not! Im just trying to do something for my daughter!"

"Yes please mummy!"

Something is definitely up with my mother this morning. As i reached for the golden syrup, I heard thumping which turned out to be my very 'non' lighted footed brother.

"What up brother!"

"Alexis, when did you make pancakes? Does mum know, she will be mad."

"She is the one that made them!"

"NO WAY! Mum, can I have some?"

"Your old enough to make your own breakfast!"

That's when I choked on the chunk of pancake I just put in my mouth! I was laughing so much I could have fell on the floor and rolled around.

"Anyway, your going to be late! Go get ready!"

"Okay! Hang on. Alexis..Whats that over there?"

"Where?"

"Yoink!"

"MUM! He stole my pancake!"

I chased my brother up the stairs but just as I was about to catch him he shut his door in my face. I will get him back for that. I quickly ran into my room and got dressed and put my hair up into a messy bun. It will do. I ran outside just to do a double take. There in our drive was a sleek, shiny, black Aston martin. But what could ruin it! Jerk face stepping out of it. I went to get in my brothers car to notice he took off without me! Revenge. I slowly made my way to jerk face and let out a huge sigh. I waited for him to say something but he just stared at me.

"Hey jerk face, what do you want?"

"My name is Brody."

"Ill stick with jerk face."

"God your stubborn!"

"God your persistant!"

"Come on I'm giving you a ride."

"I don't want anything from you."

He stepped closer to me.

"Do you need another talk with my mother?!"

"I already saw her leave so you can't use that one darling."

That's when I ran, but what a surprise he caught me and dragged me to the car. He places me in and locked the door when he shut it. He climbed in and drove away. The force between us was again there. I must remember to avoid him as much as I can. When we got to school he walked round and opened my door for me. What a gentleman. Jerk. I was about to rush off when he grabbed my arm.

"Look, I got your classes back, but you will meet me at lunch."

I just shrugged him off but he caught me off guard when he pushed me against his car and kissed me. It was only quick but it was enough to get me in a daze. Then he was gone. I ran to my old class as quickly as I can, luckily I managed to get in just as the bell rang. The only seat left was near the back next to skater dude and rock chick.

"Hey, I'm Maddie and over there is Seth."

"Hey, Im Alexis"

"Not Brody's Alexis?!"

"I'm not that jerk face's anything!"

"Oh, sorry. Don't be too hard on him, he really likes you."

"I agree with the whole jerk face thing. I should use that. Hey, I'm jerk face's younger brother, I think we will get along."

"Your not like him are you?"

"Not even a little bit."

"Good!"

After that we got on with our work, I made great friends with Seth and Maddie and planned to meet them for lunch. But when lunch came jerk face had other ideas. He was waiting for me after class and dragged me into an empty room. I was about to say something but his lips were already on mine. He pressed me against a wall hard and bit hard on my bottom lip. As I gasped in shock he stuck his tongue in my mouth and deepened the kiss. I started to kiss him back as the force was too Strong. I needed him. He broke the kiss just to kiss down my neck.

"I can't stay away from you for that long. It was killing me."

He then pecked me once and pulled me into his arms. I can't be liking him can I! This is why I wanted to avoid him!

"Alexis. Why do you smell like my brother?!"

Oh great, just when I was thinking better of him he does this.

"I just sat next to him in some of my classes that's all. We're friends."

"Stay away from him."

"WHY!"

"Because your mine, I don't want any other guys near you."

"Well tough! You can't just keep me away from every guy! You have no right and it would be too difficult anyway! Seeing as I live with one!"

He growled quietly...wait growled?! God he is weird. He is now mumbling to himself.

"Hello....Brody."

He slammed me against the wall again and and placed his lips to my neck. He started kissing it, and travelled down until he was at the top of my left breast. God he felt good, I had to suppress a moan. That was until he suddenly brought his teeth down and sank them into my skin!. How sharp are his teeth. I tried to push his head away but he stayed put. When he finally drew back he had blood coming down his mouth. My body started to feel warm. I put my hand up to where he bit me and when I drew it back there wasn't a single drop of blood. How can that be! I was about to say something but he quickly pecked me on the lips. He had a huge smile on his face.

"Your gunna be late."

With that he left the room, leaving me stumped. How could I not be bleeding after that bite! Why the hell did he bite me! Why can I not be mad at him! Were we really in here that long!?I think I'm going to be wearing turtle necks from now on. I need some answers. I stormed out of the room and spotted Seth. I ran up to him and he smiled at me. That is until he looked at where Brody bit me and his face became serious.

"Alexis...what happened?"

"Does it look that bad!"

I ran into the girls toilet and that's when I saw it.

Hey Guys! I cannot believe the support you've been giving me! Ive decided to have a competition! :D Comment saying what character you like best and why and you can be a character in this story! Also i want a cast for this story so send me some suggestions. Any I use the person will have a chapter dedicated to them!.

I love you guys so much, all your comments make me happy when I read them. Lets up it to 20 votes and 15 comments? xx

Comment

Vote

Fan

xxxxx