Your Mine.What?!

Recap.

When I looked up I saw him there, eyes completely black. He was again growling  and pushed his whole body up against mine trapping me. He lifted my hands above my head and held them with just one of his.

"You really shouldn't have done that."

                                                                   ---------------------------------

If someone else was in this situation they would have probably apologised, or kept quiet but I had to argue with him.

"You frickin deserved it! Now let go!"

He pressed him self tighter against me causing me to flinch.

"And why is that?"

"Are you crazy?! I don't even know you yet you are pushing me around! And no one in this damn place isn't doing anything about it so I took it into my own hands."

He just laughed. It made me want to knee him in the balls again the jackass.

"They don't do anything because I'm in charge. And I can do whatever I want with you."

"And why is that?!"

"Because...Your Mine."

This had me stumped for words. What the hell is wrong with this guy, I'm not his! I'm my own person. As soon as this creep gets off of me I'm getting as far as I can away from him. But how can I get him off me?! I lent in and started to kiss his neck. He weakened with every suck and nibble, he dropped my hands just to wrap his arms around my waist and pull me against him. I took the chance. I turned us around so his back was to the locker's and put my arms around his neck. He suddenly took me by surprise by crashing his lips onto mine. I deepened the kiss forgetting my goal. I started to fiddle with a locker behind him. I broke from the kiss, kissed up his neck to one of his ears.

"By the way. My name is Alexis, and I'm noone's!"

With that I slammed the locker I secretly opened with all my strength into his face and ran!. I ran and I ran not looking back. This time I wasn't crashed into lockers. With the relief of finally getting rid of him, I started to laugh. I did say I wanted to slam his head in a locker! I ran into my house calling for my mum.

"Hello, Alexis."

Oh shit, he's fast.

Because of the amazing feed back I decided to write some more for you guys! I know its really short but I didn't have that much time.Hope you like it!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!

xxx