My wolf and I. Brody's P.O.V!!

Recap!

With that he left the room, leaving me stumped. How could I not be bleeding after that bite! Why the hell did he bite me! Why can I not be mad at him! Were we really in here that long!?I think I'm going to be wearing turtle necks from now on. I need some answers. I stormed out of the room and spotted Seth. I ran up to him and he smiled at me. That is until he looked at where Brody bit me and his face became serious.

"Alexis...what happened?"

"Does it look that bad!"

I ran into the girls toilet and that's when I saw it.

                                                             ------------------------------------------------

Brody's P.O.V!!

Why did we do that! She is going to think I'm crazy. This is your fault! She is going to see it eventually. You can't leave your home with your skin clear one moment and then have a mark on it the next!

We needed to! 'His' scent was all over her. SHE IS OUR MATE ONLY! People need to know that she belongs to us and us only. And that if they touch her they will be punished.

But we should have told her first! She won't understand anything! Oh God. Her mother is going to be so mad.

Its her fault in the first place this happened! If she didn't order us to give her space this would have never happened! We shouldn't have to listen to anyone! Especially that women.

Have some respect! That's our mates mother! But you do speak some sense. She shouldn't have deprived us of our mate, she should have expected this.

Exactly. On the plus side our mate will now feel for us. That's what is great for the mark. If you would have let me kept control we would be further in the mating process!

SHE IS NOT READY! You would have hurt her. You know how you get, especially when you can't have something.

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE WHAT IS MINE!

Ours. And don't worry we will have her soon enough. As soon as her mother tells her of us, we will take her. And her mother can't stop us. The only reason we don't have her now is because we will not scare or hurt her! Well. As much as we can.

I will not wait much longer. I can't.

Don't worry. I don't think I can either. Her mother will have to tell her today. Now that I have marked her she won't be able to stay away for long either. We just have to wait till she breaks. She has to break first.

What about...'him'. And any other piece of filth that dares come near her!

Simple. Order anyone in our pack to stay away unless I say so. They would'nt dare anyway, they know she is ours. As for my brother and others who do not care or know, we just have to wait till she knows, then we can enforce the next step.She will be ours.

God she looked so beautiful with our mark apon her breast. I could have taken her right there and then!

I know. I could feel you bursting to come out. But don't worry. You will have your chance when she turns.

Hey Guys! Thought I would try Brody's P.O.V. Hope you liked it! Seeing as it is only a short chapter im just going to ask for 15 votes and 10 comments :) x

As always

vote

comment

fan :) xx