Don't underestimate her.

Recap!

I followed Brody to the other side of the fire and wandered how I was going to be able to sleep on this hard floor. That's when he shifted. He was a beautiful wolf, his coat as dark as his eyes but soft as velvet. He lead down and nudged me with his nose, and so I lead down with him. I couldn't help but stroke his for which made him purr. I couldn't stop the giggle that came out which made him glare at me. I curled up against him feeling his stomach move along with his breathing. Soon my breathing matched his and I began to become sleepy. I hope tomorrow I'm not in too much trouble. With that final thought I fell asleep and dreamt about the great battle of the Alpha's

                                                     --------------------------------------------------------

Brody's Wolf P.O.V.

Finally I found her. She will not run away from me again, ill make sure of that. Ive been searching for her for over a thousand years, I've had to be reincarnated over and over. I will not lose her. Ill lock her in and chain her up if I have to!

You could just treat her right and so she won't run away by choice!

You can shut up! You tried that remember and it didn't work!

Only because you kept interfering! We nearly had her until Seth walked in!

Well there will be no nearly about it. We will have her soon no matter what.

You better not hurt her!

What are you gonna do about it? You gave me control! You are weak and pathetic, you don't deserve to be Alpha.

This is my body!

Not any more. I think Brody, that you will be taking a back seat for a very long time.

Don't underestimate me.

There's nothing to underestimate. Your nothing.

Don't underestimate her.

Oh I wont, she will not be getting away again. We are even going to be travelling when she is sleeping so she can't try anything on the journey back.

........

Ha, he finally shut up. Now we have to make a move, everyone's had enough rest. We need to get her home before she wakes up.

"Comeon boys, we are going home."

I got one of the guys to secure Alexis on my back and we were off. We will be back in a matter of hours, and then she will not be allowed out until we are fully mated.

Hey guys! Very very short I know but things have been very hectic here recently! I'm getting ready to start sixth form :D! I hope this tiny section is enough till I write a proper chapter which will be soon! Now the important bit! I need a mating scene as I am not very good at writing them! I need it to update, so the quicker I get one the quicker I update! The chosen one will have a chapter dedicated to them, become a new character and I will read and vote for all their stories! Promis to update ASAP. I love you guys, thanks for not giving up on me :) And like always!

Vote

Comment

Fan

xxxxxx