Lesson on werewolves.

Recap!

It didn't say a word, he just left. That's when Alexis came out of the bathroom, the same when she went in. I new she would be listening. She will have to find out eventually but I think I can keep quiet for a little longer. I don't want to scare her.

"Alexis we need to talk. How much do you know about werewolves?"

                                                               ------------------------------------------

"Just what I've read and the films i've seen."

Oh great. We are going to have to go through everything. I quickly went to Tom's room and woke him up.

"Tom Hun, your not going to school today."

"YES!"

"Instead your helping me teach Alexis about werewolves!"

"Aww man."

"Come on."

Both me and Tom went back to Alexis and she looked confused.

"Mum why is Tom here?"

"Because he is helping"

"Alexis. Go put some clothes on."

At this she looked down and you could see the embarrassment written all over her face. She quickly went into the bathroom and got changed. When she came back she looked angry.

"Hun, whats up?"

"NOTHING!"

What is wrong. Unless. No it can't be, they can't be that far in the mating can they. Then again, him being an Alpha wolf makes the mating stronger.

"Are you sure nothing is wrong?"

"I'M SURE!"

"Then why are you shouting."

"I JUST AM! I DON'T KNOW WHY! I'M JUST REALLY ANGRY!"

Oh no. We are going to have to work faster that I thought. Just to make sure where they are at with the mating I'm going to test it.

"Tom, go give your sister a hug"

"What! Why?"

"Just do it!"

He walked towards her and then stopped. He put his hands up and it looked like he was doing a mime but it was real. He couldn't get to her. Which means he has given her the second mark.

"Right, Alexis before we start the basics I should explain a few things. First the reason you are feeling angry is because you are starting to form the bond between you and Brody. This means his feelings are flowing through you, and visa versa. You can control it, you need to try and block it out. Second, boys can no longer come near you as Brody has given you the second mark."

"I know that you stupid old hag! Tell me something I don't know for once!"

At this she looked shocked and upset. She covered her mouth with her hands and shook her head. I know she didn't mean it, its just the anger she is feeling.

"You can control it Alexis. Put up a kind of wall in your mind. Think about your own feelings only.  You can do this Alexis, you are strong."

Alexis closed her eyes and started to concentrate. Little by little she started to calm down.

"Better?"

She just nodded at me. I'm sure creating the block took a lot of energy out of her.

"Right, now to the basics. Tom, transform."

At this she was shocked.I didn't want her to find out this way but she needs to know everything if she is going to understand Brody. I saw her eyes widen as Toms bones started to snap and brake, reforming into the shape of his wolf.

"As you can see, some of the things your already know are correct. For example the wolf is just a lot bigger than a normal wolf. Nothing as sinister as Lycans, a beast that stands on its hind legs. The closest film to the real thing would be 'new moon'. But this is not the same for Alpha's. Alpha's have a normal wolf, but if they get angry enough they can transform into that of a Lycan. These beasts are bigger, faster and stronger than other wolves. No normal wolf can defeat a Lycan. Not even several. The only thing that can kill one is another Lycan or its mate. Lycans can be vicious and nasty. They wouldn't even stop to take a breath to kill you. That's if you are an enemy or traitor. This is why we must respect Alpha's. Today when he was with you was his wolf taking over. If wolves are strong enough they can take over the human body and control it. That was what he was battling before. And his eyes are the sign. When they turn dark you have to help control his beast. This means do as he pleases, don't argue and do what you are told. You are his mate, which means your are also his wolfs mate. You can control him. He may think that as he is Alpha and strong he is in control, but its the other way round. Its their mates who are the ones that are in control. As you saw Tom change you can see that the transformation is quite quick. It doesn't hurt much but the very first transformation is so painful you would rather be dead. Your sight and smell are enhanced and you can communicate over long distances, and with your mate through thoughts. That only happens once you are fully mated. Did you get any of that in sweetheart?"

"T-t-t-t-toms a wolf. HOW CAN THAT BE."

"That's a story for another day, whats important is that did you get and understand any of the information!"

"I didn't even notice! How could I have not noticed he was a wolf! I suppose he does smell a lot like a dog, but that could just be him. He does stay out late a lot, but he is young he is supposed to be. He did growl at me once. HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID OF COURSE HE IS A WOLF!.

"Tom, transform back hunny. I think she has snapped."

"I have not snapped thank you! And thanks for keeping this from me mother."

"Block it Alexis."

"This isn't Brody this is me! How could you keep a secret like this from me. Is that why we were running huh? Something to do with werewolves. Your meant to tell me things that are to do with my life. Now I'm mates with a dangerous man eating Lycan and you just tell me now!"

"Oh good so you did listen."

"ARGHHHHHHHHH! AND YOU! Your meant to be my brother, how could you do this? My whole life ive been mucked about because my family were too selfish to tell me what they really were! If this didn't happen when were you going to tell me huh? In a year? Two years? NEVER!"

"Calm down Alexis, we did it to protect you!"

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! I'M GOING OUT!"

"Alexis you need to understand, hunny wait"

BANG!.

What am I going to do now? She had to find out sooner or later. Maybe she is right, maybe we were selfish not to tell her.

"Don't worry about it mum. She will calm down, give her time. We did it for her to have a normal life, and not to be scared everywhere she went."

"I just hope she is Ok."

Alexis's P.O.V!

I can't believe those two. What do I even mean to them if they kept something like that from me. And what else have they kept from me, they have probably lied to me my whole life. And am I a werewolf? Surly I would have changed by now if I was? If I want answers I'm going to have to find them myself.

'nock, nock'

I can't trust them anymore, I can't trust anyone.

"Alexis, what are you doing here."

"Hey Seth. I was wondering if you could answer some things for me."

Hey guys! I really am proud of this chapter. I hope you like it. Ill be adding new characters soon from the competition. Keep reading and as always

vote

comment

and fan :D xxxx