Power revealed

Recap

“Mom, please try and explain some of this madness to me.”

“I’m so sorry baby, I tried to keep you safe from all this I really did. But he could always seem to find us. Did Brody tell you of the legends? Well the one fighting Brody, well Kurock is his brother. He was in line for the Alpha position but his heart was crawl and evil. All he wanted was power and their father would never hand over his pack to someone like that. So he handed the title down to Kurock, who had always been so kind. Obviously Borack was furious as this and attacked and killed his father. That’s when he was banished from the pack. A little over a decade later he pronounced war on Kurock, in that time he had built up a huge army. Mostly of rouges and those who also seeked power. That is when the battle broke out, and when Kurock when crazy and killed everyone, including his brother. This is when he went to the witch to set things right, and the curse was set on them. It is said that a woman of great power will set them all free, and baby unfortunately that woman is you. No one knows what this great power is, but Borack wants it. You are also the host of Kurock’s one true mate, people always thought it was only Alpha’s who have the wolves spirits in them, but Kurock’s mate is also a spirit, in you. Once you transform she will be freed, and so will your power. You are every werewolves hope. Your our hero.

“…Wow…..when will I transform?”

“Soon”

I left my mother at those words trying to take everything in. How could this be happening to me? Not too long ago I was a normal teenage human girl. Now I have the hopes of all werewolves in my hands, no pressure! That’s when the pain came.

Alexis’s P.O.V

The pain was excruciating.  I’ve never felt anything like it. My whole body felt as if it was being crushed, it felt like my skin was being slowly clawed off.  It felt as if something was trying to claw its way from the inside.  I couldn’t focus on anything but the pain.

Kurocks P.O.V

My brother and I were fighting with our all. We both knew that this fight will decide our fate. We were both pretty equal, yes he had more strength but I had more intelligence.  Suddenly I caught something out of the corner of my eye. Alexis….well she had started to…glow. It was amazing, everything around us stopped, all attention on her. She started to shine, brighter and brighter.

Alexis’s P.O.V

The pain had subsided but that was not the worst of my problems, when did normal people glow? I all the pressure released at once in the form of an explosion, making everyone fly backwards. I felt very powerful, and I mean unstoppable.

That’s because we are.

What the hell.

Don’t be afraid, my name is aeries. I am your wolf.

Wolf…as in big, fury, has four legs that kind of wolf.

Yes, you are now a were and I am you inner wolf. I’ve always been hidden inside you ready to come out.

And you are mates to Kurock.

Yes, and ever since he killed me, he has been eating himself up inside, he needs to know that I don’t blame him. It wasn’t his fault, it was mine. I was foolish enough to attack an Alpha, especially from behind.

Well I blame his brother.

Now listen to me carefully. Inside you now is a very powerful power but you must not let it consume you. If you do you will surely die. You need to learn to control it. Also the power will not break the curse. That is an entire different power.