Waking up to him.

Do you agree to the rules?"

"Yes"

With that he took my hand and lead me to his car. He drove me home and just as I was about to leave the car he pulled me back and planted a short passionate kiss on my lips.

"Ill be back tonight to see you. I have some business to attend to."

I didn't say anything, I just nodded and left. I was too tired to do anything, so i quickly passed my mother and went into my room. As soon as I hit my bed I was fast asleep.

------------------------------------------------

When I woke up he was there, of course he was there. He was lead next to me with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I can't do anything about it because I have to follow his stupid rules! I thought when you had a mate you loved her and did whatever she wanted, not treat her like a possession. How can I get out of this anyway? His arms are too tight to get out of, and if I tried he would probably wake up. I might as well wake him up anyway.

"Brody"......"Brody!"

"Mhmmm."

"Can you get off of me please."

"Go back to sleep."

"I can't"

"Why?"

Well I couldn't say because I couldn't stand him so I chose something believable.

"I need to pee."

He let go of me straight away and I skipped to the bathroom. I didn't really need to pee but I don't wanna go back in there. I decided to have a shower instead. All my muscles relaxed as soon as they were hit with hot water. I was in there for a good 20 minutes and forgot about everything but the feeling of water against my skin. I got out, wrapped a towel round me and walked out into my room. I only remembered Brody was there when I was suddenly pressed against my bed, my hands pinned to my side.

" You like teasing me don't you."

He pressed his lips to my mark and I couldn't help it when a moan slipped out. He smiled at this and continued what he was doing. His hand slipped up my thigh underneath my towel. Too close for my liking, but I couldn't stop him. My mind was screaming at me to stop him but my body wasn't listening. He made his way kissing from my mark, to along my neck and finally along to my lips. My body ached for him, but I had to fight against it, that's when I got the strengh to push him off me. We were both breathing heavily and his eyes were very dark, almost black and they looked starved. I tightened the towel around my body and calmed myself down.

"Brody, you need to calm down or leave. One or the other."

He was again struggling with something inside of him. And that's when my mum burst in.

"Alexis your going to me late for sc.."

She stared at me and then at Brody, then again at me and she zoomed on the towel and then at Brody's face. Suddenly she looked very frightened.

"Alexis, I think you should go and get changed."

I grabbed some clothes quickly and ran to the bathroom. I closed the door but as soon as I did I pressed my ear against it.

Alexis's Mum P.O.V

"Brody, you need to control yourself. You need to control him!"

He let out a huge growl.

"Think about Alexis, you need to control him or he can hurt her."

"Its...Hard"

"You can do it! Just calm down. She isn't in the room any more. Think about it. If you don't control him you will scare her away."

"SHE WILL NOT LEAVE ME!"

"Control. Breathe. She won't leave you, but do you want her to love you?"

"Of course I Do."

"Then concentrate. Think about her, think about her happiness."

After a while he began to relax, I'm just glad I got here in time. I don't even want to imagine what could have happened if I was too late.

" Now I think it would be a good idea if you leave."

It didn't say a word, he just left. That's when Alexis came out of the bathroom, the same when she went in. I new she would be listening. She will have to find out eventually but I think I can keep quiet for a little longer. I don't want to scare her.

"Alexis we need to talk. How much do you know about werewolves?"

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. Ive been really busy. Here is the next chapter, Its not my best but I hope you enjoy it.:)

RATE
COMMENT

FAN!