The Spin-off / Sequel

Ahem.

So hello!

It's been awhile..and honestly, I...miss this.

I miss writing this book and the time I actually have something to do. Like a schedule for updating this book. 😢

I don't know if reader-san felt the same, but, whenever you miss it or not, I have good news for those of you who liked this book.

Drum roll, please!

*cheep sound effect*

SURPRISE!

The sequel / spin-off is out!

So yeah..

Just like what this page's title. This will be a spin-off / sequel. It's basically a sequel, but it can be think of as unofficial or official. It's your choice 😊

The sequel will be a bit different than normal sequels(?) If that makes sense.

What I meant is that, no, the sequel is not about them being adults or them having kids or a new rival pops up into their life and jumbles up everything.

Nothing like that.

The sequel will be about them understanding more towards each other. More specifically on reader-san's background.

If you haven't noticed, they don't really have much experience with each other.

It's more or so standard stuff.

But the way they will understand each other will be a bit different than usual and the way they understand each other will be something unexpected.

I think I already gave off some hints on what I'm going to do in the author's note. It's not really a hint anymore, though.

I think I literally said it in one of the author's note. '°~°

If you're still clueless to what I'm talking about, it's okay! Because after this sentence, I'm going to tell you what's the main plot in the sequel of this book.

In

3

2

1

.

.

Body swap.

Yup. You read that right.

Body swap.

Most of the time, stories with body swap usually start off with it in the first book/movie, but for this particular book.

The sequel will be the one with the body swap plot.

How did I think of this?

Well... can you just imagine?

The so call emperor who also can be shoujo prince at times, always get a perfect score, somewhat smooth(?), was the captain the infamous generation of miracles, and became the basketball team captain at Rakuzan in his first year suddenly looks uncomfortable in his own skin and trips over air at matches. Worse yet, he forgot how to play basketball.

I wonder how people going to react.

If you don't like this kind of stuff, I suggest that you don't read it and be uncomfortable by it or something.

I'm also sorry if this was something unexpected and you are disappoint at my choice of plot.

But really.. as much as I wanted to make it about them being adults or something, keep in mind that they don't exactly love each other yet.

They just like each other.

Maybe then by this, they will learn to love each other and themselves more.

So...yeah

If you're interested in reading the sequel, I'll be flatter if you do so. 😁

Thank you and good day minna-san!

Ps. For those of you who have terrible internet and the picture won't load, but wanted to read the sequel, the title of the book is 'Absolute disaster'

I hope you Like it! 😁