Chapter 45

Chapter 45: Do you regret that day you asked me to stay at your apartment?

"So this is it, huh?"

Hermione and Draco were sitting at the balcony of Harry's apartment alone, enjoying the night sky. The moon was shining brightly and there were a million stars smiling amidst the cloudless dark colour.

"Yeah I guess so." Hermione answered Draco.

"The stars are shining brightly tonight, aren't they?" She added.

"Can you spot the brightest star?" Draco asked, looking up at the sky.

"That one! Right over there!" Hermione said enthusiastically, pointing at a star in the sky.

"Well, I think the brightest star is right next to me at this very moment." Draco said, looking at Hermione.

Hermione couldn't stop herself from grinning.

"Oh. You mean that one?" Hermione asked, pointing at Draco's face.

Draco chuckled.

"No, I mean... you. Though I'm awesome. (Hermione laughed at that)

You helped me in so many ways, Hermione Granger. I mean, I changed because of you. Because I wanted to be worthy of you. I wanted you to know that I was a good person, even though I didn't seem like one when I met you... our relationship is about helping each other get through difficult times... standing by each other when the world is against us... helping each other change for the better, because no one is flawless. It's about change. I don't know what else to say, Hermione... I love you so much. Probably more than I love myself." Draco ended with a smirk.

Hermione smiled as a little tear rolled down her cheek. Draco hastily wiped it away with his hand.

"Do you regret that day you asked me to stay at your apartment? If you knew that you would have to go through all this... you even fought with your dad!" Hermione said.

"Well... my dad was... well... never mind him. He wasn't very nice to you, was he?" Draco said.

"He downright hated me!" Hermione exclaimed. Draco laughed heartily.

"I don't regret anything at all. Really, I don't. If I got to turn back time..." Draco put on a quizzical expression, making Hermione furrow her eyebrows.

Draco smiled.

" I would still have Chosen You."

The End.

---------------------
A/N*
*Cries cries weeping sounds*
I finished it! I finished the Dramione fan fiction!!!!! I am happy and sad right now... sad because I won't be able to write this story anymore but happy because I can write more stories for you guys!!! I'm so sorry for all the slow updates... and also for the many long author's notes that you guys have had to read. I know that you guys have cried, screamed, probably gone to extremes and it touches me to know that my Fan fiction has that kind of effect on you guys. Or... it could just be the power of Dramione. Anyway...
If you haven't commented or voted on any of the other chapters of this fan fiction, at least comment (and vote) on this one. The last chapter. Chapter 45.

Share
Vote
Comment
Follow

~ Mignon