Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Because I love him...

Draco woke up with a start.

He saw that Hermione was awake and was facing the mirror, brushing her hair.

"Morning, Draco." Hermione mumbled, turning to face him.

Draco smiled at Hermione but his thoughts were soon replaced by one word- Mudblood.

He felt hate bubble inside him and all his thoughts were filled with one girl he was longing to see.

" Why are you here? This is my apartment... mudbood filth... you're not supposed to be here... Where's Astoria? Get out of my house! I'm going to find Astoria... and I don't want to ever see your face again. EVER." Draco told Hermione in a dangerously quiet voice which made Hermione shiver and sent chills down her spine.

With that, Draco stomped out of the mansion. Hermione's eyes were filled with hot tears.

" I can't believe he's like this now. He was so nice before but now he decides to hate me again?" Hermione muttered to herself, anger lining her tone.

" Why am I so bothered about this anyway? I'm not supposed to care." Hermione said stubbornly as she crossed her arms, but the hot, never-ending tears rolling down her cheeks said otherwise.

"Because you love him..." a small voice in her mind told her.

" I have to find him. NOW. "