Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Do you love him?

"Hermione... did he tell you that he liked you?" Ginny asked Hermione, who was facing the window, looking at the raindrops fell onto the window still one by one.

Hermione was at Ginny and Harry's apartment and she had just told Ginny  about the kidnap and the plan made up by Draco and his father.

"Yes, Draco told me he loved me but... I just don't  know how to react to that." Hermione said before sighing.

 "I mean, I know he's been through a lot for me... Draco and Astoria aren't together anymore because of me... The death eaters are after him because he... loves me... It's all because of me! He sacrificed his usual cold and uncaring self to love me and he had gathered the courage to...to tell me that he loves me. I... I'm just not sure if I'm worth it." Hermione was sobbing a little as she turned to Ginny.

" You definitely are, Hermione... I know Draco thinks so too." Ginny whispered.

There was a moment of silence as Ginny surveyed Hermione.

"He's changed, Hermione." Ginny added. 

"I know, but-" Hermione's voice faltered as she looked away from Ginny.

"Mione, do you love him?" Ginny asked. "I don't know." Hermione mumbled.

"Did I scare her away from me? How could I have been so dumb? Of course, she wouldn't fall for me...she's part of the golden trio and I'm an ex-death-eater...she can't fall in love with me... She won't. I'm so foolish." Draco thought as he sat in front of the lit fireplace, staring into the fire.

Out of the blue, he heard the door creak open and whipped his head around to look at the person who came in...

-----------

A/N*

Thank you for all the views and I really appreciate it! MY FIRST AUTHOR'S NOTE! I've decided to write an author's note to give special thanks to all the people who have voted on this book. Thanks to all of you who support my Dramione fanfic !!!! ;)