Chapter 14

Chapter 14: I missed you Astoria!

"Astoria!" Draco grinned at Astoria, who was sitting at the Shrieking Shack.

" Hello, darling... Why are you here?" Astoria asked with a flirty smile that made all the boys around her swoon like little girls.

" I missed you so much." Draco hugged Astoria and gave her a kiss on her cheek. Astoria grinned.

" This is going to be fun." she mumbled.

" Oh, darling... I missed you too... How could you go to that mudblood when you have me?" she cooed and Draco cupped her cheek with his left hand.

" Oh...Astoria... I love you... will you forgive me?" Draco asked.

" Already have." Astoria smirked and Draco chuckled. 

" Let's go back to our mansion... shall we?" Draco asked, holding out his arm. Astoria took it and giggled.

" We shall."

-

Once they reached the apartment, Draco took out his wand and mumbled a few words before the gates opened.

Draco then realized he had left his ring in the guest room and turned to face Astoria.

" I left my ring in the guest room. I'll go and take it. I'll be back in a second." Draco said.

Astoria realized that Hermione might still be in the room and held onto Draco's arm, digging her nails into it.

"I'll get it for you." Astoria said in a sickeningly sweet tone.

"No need, Astoria... you go and rest in the living room." Draco said and before Astoria could protest any further, he turned around and walked up the stairs to the guest room.

When he opened the door,  the sight that met him made his heart melt, his eyes softening.