Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Weasley...

Draco and Hermione were in Hogsmeade having a wonderful time.

" I just realized I have to um...I um...have to buy some stuff you know, from Flourish and Blotts." Draco said as he pointed to a little store behind him.

"Okay. I'll be having a drink in the Three Broomsticks." Hermione smiled before walking into the bar.

She saw Draco walk away and out of sight and she sighed, making her way to the bar.

"A butterbeer please." She ordered before paying and taking a seat.

She felt a presence behind her and spun around to see Ron, her smile turning into a frown.

"What are you doing here, Weasley?" Hermione asked coldly, scowling.

"You even speak like him now... I saw you with Malfoy. How do you think that makes me feel? He's a death eater... you can't be with him. Do you love him? That's why you are leaving me? I love you so much and you're here, cheating on me." Ron said, shooting Hermione a glare.

" WHAT! What about when you were with Lavender? How do you think that makes me feel? How dare you say you love me...two years, Ronald, two years of being together and you dare to cheat on me the first chance you get. Tell me, how many girls have you been with?" Hermione demanded an answer.

"Only Lavender." Ron said, before continuing. "You are sick...how can you stand to be with him? Don't come to me crying if he breaks your heart... I don't give a damn. You are such a sick, loathsome, evil WHORE." Ron spat the words at her.

"I do not love him and mind you, he was there when I was heartbroken and where were you? Off sucking little Lavender's face weren't you? Tell me, was she any good in bed? Or have you not gotten to that yet?"Hermione smirked before getting out of her seat, abandoning her drink.

" I don't love you! You sick WHORE." Ron shouted at Hermione as she walked to the door. Halfway to the door, Hermione turned to Ron.

" Running out of things to call me, huh? I see that you've called me a whore twice." Hermione smirked, willing her tears not to fall.

Only when she turned back towards the door did she let the tears roll down her cheeks.

Stepping out of the door, Hermione was about to go look for Draco when she bumped into someone.

"Sorry." Hermione mumbled. Her voice breaking.

" Granger, are you okay? What happened?" the person asked. Hermione looked up and saw Draco.

Without thinking, she hugged him tightly, crying out loud. Draco's arms slid around Hermione's waist, hugging her back.

His eyes narrowed as realization dawned on him, as he saw a man with ginger red hair scowling at him from behind Hermione, sitting in The Three Broomsticks.

"Weasley..." Draco growled, furious. "I'm fine, Draco." Hermione muttered and Draco seriously doubted so but didn't question it as Hermione pulled away from him.

"Let's leave." Draco said and Hermione nodded silently, instinctively grabbing his arm, letting him lead her out of the store.