Chapter 23

Chapter 23: I... I remember... everything.

Hermione opened the door to grab her things when she saw a letter on the table that she and Ginny shared.

" You can't look at that... That might be Ginny's personal letter." a voice in her mind said.

She was going to close the door but instead, found that her legs had other plans.

She walked to the table and she looked down at the letter.

" It wouldn't hurt to take a peek... It can't be anything that bad." another voice in her mind told her. Hermione picked up the letter.

Dear Ginny,

I have erased Hermione's memories of what happened between us after the war because knowing her, she would come to find me if I didn't do it. I know she'll be in good hands with you.

Even if I get caught, don't ever tell her she was ever in love with me. Don't tell her I was ever in love with her either.

I shouldn't be writing this but I'm going to anyway.

I'm so freaking scared right now and there's literally only one thought that is holding me back from just turning myself in for something I didn't do.

It's the thought that Hermione loves me... Even if I don't want to admit that after I wiped her memories, she doesn't like me anymore.

I love her too.

From,

Draco Malfoy

Hermione felt hot tears flow down her cheeks as she heard footsteps.

She tore her gaze away from the letter to look at Ginny, who looked momentarily stunned and was very pale.

Snapping out of her thoughts, Ginny walked over to comfort Hermione, who was crying silently, her whole body shaking violently.

" I... I remember...everything."

----------------------------------------

A/N*

Hey guys!!! Thanks for the support! There are a few things to be written in this author's note and please read it! It's important!

Firstly, thank you to those following me and those few who have voted on practically every chapter of my fanfic. Thank you to those who have commented on this fanfic too! :)

Also, I am very sad to say that for the next few weeks, I will not be able to upload as often anymore as I have end year exams and I want to do well. :( Don't worry, I will still upload at least twice a week. After my exams, I will be able to upload more. :)

Thanks for your support and don't stop believing in Dramione! :)