Chapter 15

Chapter 15: I love you too...

Draco saw Hermione on her knees, her whole body shaking violently as she cried.

Her hair was in a tangled mess and her eyes were bloodshot as though she had been crying for days.

Draco felt his heart melt and a slideshow of the times he was with her, the times she made his heart beat faster than anything, played in his mind as he felt like he had just taken a bullet to his heart.

" Granger... Don't cry... I'm here." Draco said and Hermione turned to look at him.

At the sight of him, she burst into fresh tears and Draco walked towards her, kneeling down next to her.

"Like you would care..." Hermione mumbled. Draco shook his head.

"Of course I care. " Draco said and he took Hermione in his arms.

" You...you care about me?" Hermione asked softly, looking up at Draco with wide eyes.

Draco hesitated for a split second before whispering," I love you."

Draco felt Hermione's body stiffen for a second before relaxing.

"I... I love you too." Hermione said and Draco was overwhelmed with warmth though he held his emotions in.

"DRACO!" they heard a shrill voice scream. Draco turned to face a livid Astoria.

" How could you be with that mudblood, Draco?" Astoria screamed but Draco just smirked.

" You thought that by giving me a love potion, I'll be yours but you're wrong. I might have been influenced by it at first but when I saw Hermione, the sight just... triggered something you know, something stronger than a love potion. True love. I love Hermione and it has always been her. Stop acting like she stole me from you. Because she didn't. " Draco said coolly and Astoria's eyes widened.

She shot a glare at Hermione before stomping out of the room like a princess who didn't get her wish.

" Draco?" Hermione whispered after a while. " Yeah?" Draco asked.

" I love you." Hermione mumbled, breathing in as she leaned against his chest, taking in Draco's smell.

Draco smiled as he looked down at Hermione, stroking her hair.

"I love you too."

-----------------------

A/N*

The two have confessed! Finally! Anyway, thank you for so many views and votes! By the way, this is not the end so there will be more.

Please share this story and follow me if you haven't already done that! Thank you!