Chapter 41

Chapter 41: Anyone.

"What is it, Ron?" Hermione asked. She turned her head towards Ron's voice, which echoed through the room.

Even though Ron could not see Hermione in the darkness, he knew that she was confused about the whole situation.

" Are you sure I'm the only one besides you, Ginny, Harry and Draco who knows about the whole Draco kidnapping you situation?" Ron asked.

" I'm not sure... is there anyone else who knows about this?" Hermione thought. 

A thought struck her.

"Are you really sure you don't remember anything about going to the ministry?" Hermione asked again.

"I told you, I don't remember anything!" Ron shouted.

"Okay okay.... I was just making sure." Hermione said, defending herself.

" Ron... technically... anyone can get into the ministry of magic right?" Hermione spoke into the darkness.

"Yeah... " Ron replied in a confused tone.

"We need to get out of here. I know who told the ministry about Draco." Hermione said.

-----------------------------------
A/N*
Hey guys! Super short chapter, I know. 

Consider this chapter as an early Christmas present for all of you who are reading this at this very moment. If you'll like to give me a present, a comment and a vote would be awesome... come on,  it doesn't take too much of your time, surely? Bye for now, guys!