Chapter 25

Chapter 25: You're a genius, Mione...

" The Marauder's map!" Hermione said triumphantly.

" But the Marauder's map is a map of Hogwarts!" Ginny said, throwing Hermione a questioning look.

" After the war, I charmed it so that it would show us the map of the world instead of just Hogwarts." Hermione explained.

" You're a genius, Mione..." Ginny said in awe. 

"So we need to get the map from Harry." Hermione stated.

" Wait a minute..." Ginny said as she got up and left the room. A few moments later, Ginny entered the room, holding a folded piece of parchment.

" Just as I thought." she muttered to herself.

" How did you get it?"  Hermione asked. Ginny smiled.

" Apparently the map was just on the table in his room." Ginny shrugged.

" Okay... anyway, open the map." Hermione instructed. Ginny unfolded the piece of parchment.

" I don't see the map of the world..." Ginny said, frowning. Hermione rolled her eyes.

" I have to say a spell, silly." Hermione said, chuckling. 

Hermione tapped her wand on the piece of parchment and mumbled a few words.  The map of Hogwarts soon extended. Hermione and Ginny could see that there were lines appearing, branching out to every direction and they could see tiny dots everywhere.

" You just have to say the name of the person you want it to show while pointing your wand at the map. Watch." Hermione said.

She pointed the tip of the wand at the map and said, " Draco Lucius Malfoy."

A dot suddenly appeared and it had the label, " Draco Malfoy", on top of it.

" Awesome." Ginny said.

" There he is." Hermione said as Ginny looked at the little dot.

" Yes, I see him." Ginny said enthusiastically. 

The two girls were lost in their own thoughts, unaware that somebody was watching them...