Chapter 37

Chapter 37: Of all people to be imprisoned with. You?

"Well, I'm waiting..." Hermione said as she folded her arms, rolling her eyes.

" I don't know why he brought me here." the man's voice was hoarse and accusing.

"Why are you here?" He continued when Hermione remained silent.

"Well... its because I'm a mudblood, aren't I? A mudblood hopelessly in love with a pureblood." Hermione sighed, a tear escaping from her eye.

"Seriously though. Of all people to be imprisoned with. You?" Hermione shook her head.

"Well, I still don't know what you're angry with me about. I really don't remember doing any of that stuff!" Ron exclaimed.

"For goodness sake! You told the ministry that Draco kidnapped me and now the ministry is after him. Even after all these years of knowing you, I still don't know if you're playing dumb or if you're just plain forgetful." Hermione groaned.

"Look. I really don't remember going to the ministry and telling on Draco. I haven't been to the ministry since me and Harry took leave two months ago. The next time I'll go to the ministry is next week and you know it." Ron tried to reason with Hermione.

Hermione desperately wanted to believe that Ron wasn't the one who told on Draco but she just didn't know if she was able to trust Ron anymore.

------------------------------
A/N*
You guys have no idea how torn I was about the decision of who should be imprisoned with Hermione. I have actually planned this a few chapters before and I spent days thinking about if Ron should be the one imprisoned with Hermione, or Draco. I even thought about it while I bathed!

Anyway, so there you have it. Ron imprisoned with Hermione.
Do you think Ron was the one who told the ministry about Draco? Let me know what you think about how the story will continue in the comments! Bye for now!