Chapter 36

Chapter 36: Why are you here?

Hermione let out a scream as Lucius Malfoy covered her mouth and whispered a spell. She saw that Harry and Ginny were both fighting death eaters and couldn't afford to help her.

Hermione fumbled in her pocket for her wand when she realised that she had left her wand in her room.

"Let go of me!" Hermione tried to yell but her words were unclear and muffled.

"Hello mudblood. Let's go, boys. We're done here. Leave Weasley and Potter alone." Lucius said, smirking.

Hermione saw Ginny trying to grab her arm but to no avail. Lucius Malfoy apparated. Soon, she the only thing she saw was black.

"Hello... you have a new visitor. I think you would like to be with her." Lucius grinned as his voice rang out in the silence.

He seemed to be talking to another person. Hermione was curious as to who it was. She then heard another voice.

"Oh... nice to see that you've got the mudblood to accompany our blood traitor we have over here." It was Fenrir Greyback's croaky voice.

"Well, we've got better things to do, Fenrir. Let's go." Lucius Malfoy said as he threw Hermione onto the floor and left with Fenrir Greyback.

"Who's there?" Hermione asked in a shaky voice.

"It's me." Another voice replied. Hermione recognised the voice as realisation hit her.

                 "Why are you here?"